Rom11 revBOC help please Error getting BackDoor 0 key

DOn't know if this will help, however, recently I've been lazy and have been running my tp11 using xp, kept telling me the card was glitched, then it wouldn't dump, run the script again, still no joy. So I took the effort of bending down and picking up my laptop with Windows ME on adn ran the script, it glitched correctly first time and aopened straight away. It realy is worth investing the time in creating a dual boot system if your machine will take it.

Cheers For the info, i'm going to have a last try on this mad card to day, if no good im going put it away for the next 10 years lol , all ready got the IRD and BK for the box , just wanted to get the card up and running again , but its doing my head in now!!!

Cheers Garry

hey mr capcomind i format computers everyday..do cc stb's...dboxs....and modems (besides various other dodgy jobs (wink wink)) and i have come across duel systems before where it asks if u want to boot of win98 or win xp...me personaly is self taught on everything i do....just one question...if i was going to put two operating systems on my spare p3 with 80 gig hd would i have to partition the hard drive or is there a way of doing it so they are both on 1 drive? any pointers would be a help as i have never done that before(only by accident with xphome and xppro and i forgot how i did that(damn weed)) lol thanx for any help.p.s. i know this isnt suppose to be in this section but i thought it would be relevant.. thanx

garrytate said:
Cheers For the info, i'm going to have a last try on this mad card to day, if no good im going put it away for the next 10 years lol , all ready got the IRD and BK for the box , just wanted to get the card up and running again , but its doing my head in now!!!

Cheers Garry

Garry, are you running script control with your XP system?

alvinder1 said:
hey mr capcomind i format computers everyday..do cc stb's...dboxs....and modems (besides various other dodgy jobs (wink wink)) and i have come across duel systems before where it asks if u want to boot of win98 or win xp...me personaly is self taught on everything i do....just one question...if i was going to put two operating systems on my spare p3 with 80 gig hd would i have to partition the hard drive or is there a way of doing it so they are both on 1 drive? any pointers would be a help as i have never done that before(only by accident with xphome and xppro and i forgot how i did that(damn weed)) lol thanx for any help.p.s. i know this isnt suppose to be in this section but i thought it would be relevant.. thanx
personally i have 2 operating systems on my home pc - but they are on seperate hard drives and i get an option to choose at system start up. you won't get to op systems on a single drive unless you partition them < windows won't install unless you do.
i use 3 hard drives the third is for keeping data safe < lost to much data in the past thanks to windows LOL.
getting back to the thread - my are you people not using the script that checks to see if the card is open before finishing mrmp 1.4 dev4 i beleive. i've attached it - also autoswitches to 6300 for 6300 cards.... thanks to wonko

Last edited:
Hi

The card still is no good , @exoticasian30 yes i have the script control on my xp.

And the card will not fix in MRom and i'm not geting no TX from it at all now, and i think the card is well dead lol.

ThAnKs to you all for your TIME and HELLP!!! on the card , but i give up and it's in the bin now.

Cheers Garry

Not in the bin mate!

You just threw away a perfectly good ice scraper lol.....

Sorry that it wouldn't budge but I guess there can be cards like that.

LOL

Just like to say cheers again to @exoticasian30 and @TWOBEERCANS and the rest of the gang at DW for the Time and Hellp on this Ice Scraper.

This site rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big ThAnK's Garry

mate i hammered a card or 2 for months at a time b4 now < i got results with 90% in the end. if its got an ATR save it.

TWOBEERCANS said:
personally i have 2 operating systems on my home pc - but they are on seperate hard drives and i get an option to choose at system start up. you won't get to op systems on a single drive unless you partition them < windows won't install unless you do.
i use 3 hard drives the third is for keeping data safe < lost to much data in the past thanks to windows LOL.
getting back to the thread - my are you people not using the script that checks to see if the card is open before finishing mrmp 1.4 dev4 i beleive. i've attached it - also autoswitches to 6300 for 6300 cards.... thanks to wonko

TBC: i get this error message when attempting to run the script you posted.............

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Card didn't reset - most likely cause of this error is not reseting the glitcher before starting the script
Script will now exit - have a nice day

Have also reset glitcher,powered off pc etc, still get message,it aint my 911 either as i can run other scripts ok.

operating systems

alvinder1 said:
i think you can use partition magic by norton you can download it from torrent files

UNDETTERRED said:
TBC: i get this error message when attempting to run the script you posted.............
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script
Card didn't reset - most likely cause of this error is not reseting the glitcher before starting the script
Script will now exit - have a nice day
Have also reset glitcher,powered off pc etc, still get message,it aint my 911 either as i can run other scripts ok.

does the cadr have a valid atr still??
check it in nagra!
try adjusting your winexp configuration. increase timeout. on a properly setup glitching set you shouldn't have these issues.

TWOBEERCANS said:
does the cadr have a valid atr still??
check it in nagra!
try adjusting your winexp configuration. increase timeout. on a properly setup glitching set you shouldn't have these issues.

Thanks for reply,glitched the card with multi-rom,in 15 mins,just could'nt understand why that script would'nt work????????

Back