Rom11 rev bo4 AU problem

P

pol2

first post here and I feel like a dork :>(
I tried to use the MOSC autoupdate (NTL bo1 rom 11 no emms.bn11) on a Rom 11 rev bo4 using nagraedit 4.1 - noticed afterwards that the instructions recommend that it be used on "R11 REV BO8 UPWARDS" - oops - anyway now the card cannot be read by nagra although the image was written - since the keys have rolled again though the card is not updating automatically - when trying to read the card now, I get the popup box asking me to choose between nippers, default backdoor 3 and specific backdoor 3 - the specific backdoor 3 is prepopulated with 32 zeros(16 groups of 2) - this was also the case when the card was written - no matter what I choose here the card won't read and obviously then I can't put a different image on there
any help to reverse or progress this guys will be greatly appreciated
pol

pol2 said:
first post here and I feel like a dork :>(
I tried to use the MOSC autoupdate (NTL bo1 rom 11 no emms.bn11) on a Rom 11 rev bo4 using nagraedit 4.1 - noticed afterwards that the instructions recommend that it be used on "R11 REV BO8 UPWARDS" - oops - anyway now the card cannot be read by nagra although the image was written - since the keys have rolled again though the card is not updating automatically - when trying to read the card now, I get the popup box asking me to choose between nippers, default backdoor 3 and specific backdoor 3 - the specific backdoor 3 is prepopulated with 32 zeros(16 groups of 2) - this was also the case when the card was written - no matter what I choose here the card won't read and obviously then I can't put a different image on there
any help to reverse or progress this guys will be greatly appreciated
pol

Was the image one of benny59's from the download section?
If it was then select specific backdoor 3 and enter 88 sixteen times (32x8's)

If not,then open the original rom image you wrote to the card with Nagraedit 4.1 and try the backdoor keys 0 to 3 from lines C040 to C070 respectively from the eeprom.

Back