Rom11 BOC > Rom11 B54

c9679

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone please help me, im pretty new to this so im sorry if ive done something really silly... I thought I was getting so far but something has gone wrong :)

I had an 11 rev BOC card to begin with, I unlocked this using WinExplorer, using an Orange T911...

After this I have read the card using Nagraedit, made a note of the Keys then modified the TW card image from the downloads section with my details (IRD BK & Cam ID) I then rewrote this onto the card using Nagraedit...

Under the engineers menu i get Status: OK which sometimes changes to Cannot Decode. Version I am now getting SPO11 RevB54

However I cant view any channels apart from 890 the usual welcome to telewest channel???

Can someone help me and guide me in the right direction please, I thought I followed all the guides... :(

Thank You

make sure you have entered a fake cam id as well as your box details into the image b4 writing it to the card. all three cam id spaces the same number. any number you like.

Hello,

Thank you for your help, I tried that however im still getting the same thing, cant view any of the non free channels... The atmega I made using the same read card details works fine but I just cant get these 2 cards to work, have tried using 2 boxes and 2 of their own cards, I can read all details from the card and write to the card but I just cant get it to view the channels???

Would be gratefull for any help, get an error message in Nagraedit just before writting "Backdoor 0 Key is Invalid"???

Ok, I think I done it, I entered the current keys read from the working Atmega into Nagraedit then re-wrote the card does that mean the following images
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39687
do not autoupdate???

Im testing on a SA 4200 by the way, my first attempt with this box... :(

I managed to get a working card for this box now reading the original card... however I cant seem to get an Atmega to work with this particular box, is it at all possible to use Atmegas with this box or is there an auto update image for Telewest that will work please???

ok when you get the error - nagraedit will stop. just press the write button again and it should go through. sounds like your using one of benny59's au images from downloads.

Hello, I think thats what im using, I can write to the card ok... the problem was that I dont get any channels unless I put in the current keys, so im thinking this wouldnt update the next time the keys change???

cam id?

is the ird / box key / and cam id the only things u have to change in nagra edit?
and does the cam id havve to be different all the time?

for TW you will need a made up cam id and no it doesn't have to be different everytime. some image already have a made up cam id and some don't

Ok, I got it sorted I used Bennys image, the previous one by David did not autoupdate...

Back