ROM11 Blockered CW to NTL

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've spent a lot of time playing with a blockered ROM11 C&W image to try and get it to work in pure NTL but without success - anyone familiar with the B09 image who would be kind enough to have a look and tell me what's wrong with it (and even test it if you're in a pure NTL region)? Please PM if you can help. Also looking for ROM10 blockered codespace as I've got a couple of rom10 open and don't want to go buying rom11 on fleabay. ta.

nozzer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It should simply be a matter of transferring a working NTL data section to your C&W image. The code section should not need to change whatsoever !

tbh though, blockers really aren't a good solution. A far better solution is to make yourself a realistic image and to keep it realistic with a quick 10 minute date update every month and possibly, every 6 months or so a slightly more involved check just to make sure all the tiers etc are still correct (dead easy if you can read the required tiers from a subbed card !).

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
rom 11 bo9?

i think i got a b09 image here for pure ntl

and i think its blockered

because its been running with a singal teir with min max 7fff.etc

and in code space at co22 its 00

and it runs perfect

but thats only on 1 card

is that the 1 ur talkin about?

thecableguy12

Inactive User
Reaction score
maybe it would be a good idea to use this blockered image and also have a realistic tier set up aswell

Last edited:

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
maybe it would be a good idea to use this blockered image and also have a realistic tier set up aswell

well i left the 1 with the duff tiers like it was

but i backed it up and added tiers and dates .etc

and its workin perfect

TEST