Rom11 B0c Help Plzzz

hvc123

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,

i glitch my original card (worked 100%)
i then copied the image to a file (good backup)
i then d/l an image from here and entered ird,bks and the like.
went home and tried it out. it seems to work ie i got 65k in credit yet it says "credit suspend"
i can access the PPV channels (they arnt greyed out anymore) or any channel that isnt free-view but it says the normal "Not subscribed".
i am a complete n00b at this so i probably missed something out.

does anyone know
Help please ??

ps Talk-Back is cut (Di401n):D

hvc123 said:
hi all,

i glitch my original card (worked 100%)
i then copied the image to a file (good backup)
i then d/l an image from here and entered ird,bks and the like.
went home and tried it out. it seems to work ie i got 65k in credit yet it says "credit suspend"
i can access the PPV channels (they arnt greyed out anymore) or any channel that isnt free-view but it says the normal "Not subscribed".
i am a complete n00b at this so i probably missed something out.

does anyone know
Help please ??

ps Talk-Back is cut (Di401n):D

Have you modified the image in any way other than editing the ird and boxkey before writing it to the card, it sounds like it's not AUing .....

i never eneterd the backdoor keys from the original(i still have them)
when i used nagraedit to write the image it said that B0 is not a vaild key and i pressed the "ok" button to force write.
tahts the only thing i can think of.

what is "AUing" ?

rrr maybe that was it , i gave it the time it takes to boot and get rid of the loading screen, then enough time for me to look at a couple of channels.

i have just added the latest keys using nagraedit and i also noticed that on the valid from date it said 1/0/2004 which i then changed to 1/01/2004. i have yet to test this.
i did also use my original cam id keys but i have now changed this to 87654321 for all 3.

ta i will report back this afternoon

ok in the card status on boot its " No -t Stream" then "Waiting" then "OK"
credit status was "credit suspened" then i pulled the red jumper and replaced now the credit status is "UNDEFINED".
i still can only get ch1-4 yet in the tv guide they are not greyed out anymore and i can read what is on theat channell. however when i select the channel it is still "NOT SUBSCRIBED". i dont know what to do now.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

no, its ok i have written another image to my mosc( i take it mosc means the original card).i will try that tonight.

Back