Rom11 B0c Help Plzzz

hvc123

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,

i glitch my original card (worked 100%)
i then copied the image to a file (good backup)
i then d/l an image from here and entered ird,bks and the like.
went home and tried it out. it seems to work ie i got 65k in credit yet it says "credit suspend"
i can access the PPV channels (they arnt greyed out anymore) or any channel that isnt free-view but it says the normal "Not subscribed".
i am a complete n00b at this so i probably missed something out.

does anyone know
Help please ??

ps Talk-Back is cut (Di401n):D

fatblerk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hvc123 said:
hi all,

i glitch my original card (worked 100%)
i then copied the image to a file (good backup)
i then d/l an image from here and entered ird,bks and the like.
went home and tried it out. it seems to work ie i got 65k in credit yet it says "credit suspend"
i can access the PPV channels (they arnt greyed out anymore) or any channel that isnt free-view but it says the normal "Not subscribed".
i am a complete n00b at this so i probably missed something out.

does anyone know
Help please ??

ps Talk-Back is cut (Di401n):D
Have you modified the image in any way other than editing the ird and boxkey before writing it to the card, it sounds like it's not AUing .....

hvc123

Inactive User
Reaction score
i never eneterd the backdoor keys from the original(i still have them)
when i used nagraedit to write the image it said that B0 is not a vaild key and i pressed the "ok" button to force write.
tahts the only thing i can think of.

what is "AUing" ?

hvc123

Inactive User
Reaction score
rrr maybe that was it , i gave it the time it takes to boot and get rid of the loading screen, then enough time for me to look at a couple of channels.

i have just added the latest keys using nagraedit and i also noticed that on the valid from date it said 1/0/2004 which i then changed to 1/01/2004. i have yet to test this.
i did also use my original cam id keys but i have now changed this to 87654321 for all 3.

ta i will report back this afternoon

hvc123

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok in the card status on boot its " No -t Stream" then "Waiting" then "OK"
credit status was "credit suspened" then i pulled the red jumper and replaced now the credit status is "UNDEFINED".
i still can only get ch1-4 yet in the tv guide they are not greyed out anymore and i can read what is on theat channell. however when i select the channel it is still "NOT SUBSCRIBED". i dont know what to do now.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

hvc123

Inactive User
Reaction score
no, its ok i have written another image to my mosc( i take it mosc means the original card).i will try that tonight.

TEST