Rom10 A86 Script ? T911

cossiedavyd

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got a rom10 A86 mosc card i want to unlock. I have a t911 looper. Whats the best script and best settings to set the looper to unlock the card. Dont need the details on the card just want to be able to write a new image to it

use the mikedata script vcc setting 19 1a-1d can take a while tho

there is a tiny screw turn it about quarter turn to the left or until the script shows vcc 1a-1d is the script not in the d/loads

Actually all of the current A86 scripts have the same affect as they all uses the same method.

The trick to A86 is the unlooper and not the script - A T911 is just not up to the job for most A86's. A PowerSync or UBOMB spec would be a better bet.

one of the problems is the clock gltich or lack there of on some glitchers, on later cards clock glitch was completely ineffective.
A decent clock delivered around the vcc glitch was very efective for rom10's and not needed for rom11's. The old Ubomb that first became popular for A86's actually had the mechanism still in place :). Many of the T911's knocking about seem to have a chip left in the device that should actually have been removed, I pulled said chip when i realised it was inhibiting the clock glitch - i then proceeded to change all the smd chips for HC type (they are full of HCT) i then ended up with a T911 that gltiches like a powersync lol.
Upshot if your T911 has the chip present then it cannot clock gltich, look at the pcb is there pads for a chip that has not been mounted?

When the chip was present inhibiting the clock glitch the pot is very sluggish, no need for multiturn types and the dips also are not functioning as was intended. When the clock gltich is snapping at the heels of the vcc glitch then the pot becomes vibrant in its effectiveness due to the involuntary clocking - these required then a multiturn pot then changed rapidly with small movements as is descriptive of a powersync pot.
This is why some gltichers such as nexus and a number of T911's do not have the multiturn trim pot, becuase they are not clock gltiching as well as vcc glitching.

Nagra2 onwards use internal clocks, so clock gltiches are useless of course

Last edited:
Back