Rom 7 Help, dont remove this thread again PLEASE

owengrey

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a rom 7 708 its unlocked, which prog can i use to write it and most of all can i use it still.

owengrey said:
I have a rom 7 708 its unlocked, which prog can i use to write it and most of all can i use it still.

use the mosc section it'll get the best viewing by the peeps in the know

No need to post the same thing in two different sections... the mosc section was relevant :) your post probably got removed by one of the mods last time for this reason.

Sorry to edit out your post liam but I moved it as it was a mosc problem and belongs in the mosc room and if the thread gets duplicated again i will delete it.
Clive.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont mind being flamed, have tried the search, as i didnt get an answer i thought i would speed things up by putting the thread in the general section (i know now it was wrong of me and my slapped wrists will remind me not to do it again lol). As the card is quite an old one thought someone might have some new knowledge on best proggie to use

owengrey said:
i dont mind being flamed, have tried the search, as i didnt get an answer i thought i would speed things up by putting the thread in the general section (i know now it was wrong of me and my slapped wrists will remind me not to do it again lol). As the card is quite an old one thought someone might have some new knowledge on best proggie to use

any as long as it'll go to phoenix mode,i use infinity phoenix.

Back