rom 11 prob

dixi786

Inactive User
Reaction score
ajusted image with my ird and box key saved image writing image it comes up as backdoor 0 key is invalid du you want to continue dont know wott to du please help: maggie :

did 3 rom 11's other day , 1st time id done any, nagra said exactly same thing when writing the card, some 1 told me its ok and to just immediatly write the card again when it fails, all 3 worked for me doin this ;)

Try using XNCS to unlock card - i think rev boc and bo8 will unlock.For others you will need an unlooper.Do a search m8 plenty of tuts.:Cheers:

well actually those are the cards i mentioned earlier in a previus post(boc & b08) why wont they unlock on xncs.im doing everything correctly i think all im getting is something like backdoor disabled ,card may contain updateand ROM10 FAILED.NOW I KNOW THE CARDS ARE ROM11.if someone could point me in the right direction you could hit 2 birds with one stone.
cheers

dixi786 said:
ajusted image with my ird and box key saved image writing image it comes up as backdoor 0 key is invalid du you want to continue dont know wott to du please help: maggie :

Never write card with backdoors in zeros"!!! Because Nagraedit don't recongnise BDO on zeros,
generate yourself the bdo key if you can or copy from other image

if you write in zeros it's likely that you will have problems geting in card

Back