Rom 11 BD0 Key

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi As per the other post (why did i read it ffs Now i want mine working lol)

I have a card that was working but now keeps saying you are not subscribed. I have tried to read the card in Nagra but it is wanting the bd3 key
the card not been in the box i have a atmega !!
i think i need to edit the dates , do i ?
but it seems locked the BD3
when i wrote the card i did not lock the image so how do i get in (is there a generic key ? as i did not change anthing when i wrote the card
i have the ird bk and thats it no image just the one on the card
so i could do to just open it whilst keeping the nfo i need , and then do i just edit the tier dates ...
as you can guess im not gemed up on this type of card
thx in advance ...

Last edited:
if you have the ird and bk then just re write the card with files from a well known tool bar ( you chatterbox pmsl )
regards

im seeing quite a few post popping up about mosc cards giving not subscribed message this last few days. i myself had 2 cards do this virtually overnight and now nagra wont read them, bad atr string.

im seeing quite a few post popping up about mosc cards giving not subscribed message this last few days. i myself had 2 cards do this virtually overnight and now nagra wont read them, bad atr string.

make sure the image is a blocked one ...if not the card will be hit ..resulting with no atr

The dates expired on one of the images that was about. Thats why unsubscribed chls

Back