Rom 11 BD0 Key

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi As per the other post (why did i read it ffs Now i want mine working lol)

I have a card that was working but now keeps saying you are not subscribed. I have tried to read the card in Nagra but it is wanting the bd3 key
the card not been in the box i have a atmega !!
i think i need to edit the dates , do i ?
but it seems locked the BD3
when i wrote the card i did not lock the image so how do i get in (is there a generic key ? as i did not change anthing when i wrote the card
i have the ird bk and thats it no image just the one on the card
so i could do to just open it whilst keeping the nfo i need , and then do i just edit the tier dates ...
as you can guess im not gemed up on this type of card
thx in advance ...

Last edited:

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have the ird and bk then just re write the card with files from a well known tool bar ( you chatterbox pmsl )
regards

dictap

Inactive User
Reaction score
im seeing quite a few post popping up about mosc cards giving not subscribed message this last few days. i myself had 2 cards do this virtually overnight and now nagra wont read them, bad atr string.

jay 210

Inactive User
Reaction score
im seeing quite a few post popping up about mosc cards giving not subscribed message this last few days. i myself had 2 cards do this virtually overnight and now nagra wont read them, bad atr string.

make sure the image is a blocked one ...if not the card will be hit ..resulting with no atr

ITZDAVE

Inactive User
Reaction score
The dates expired on one of the images that was about. Thats why unsubscribed chls

ITZDAVE

Inactive User
Reaction score
many thanks mapman:banana:

TEST