rom 10 prob

martinb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Just been given a mosc card to do for someone, when i try to unlock it using the multi scipt, it comes back with (4001 rom 10 are not supported yet) and if i try to read it in nagraedit 4.1 it comes up with (rom 010, rev a16, provider id 40) then login failed, is thier away around this or shell i just give him his card back.:Cheers:

martin try using xncs if its a rom 10 you should be able to do it that way

did not work m8, it wan't let me past bd3

this card seems to be open you have 2 options really.

use Mrom to repair the backdoor keys (someone has tried hence you have provider 4001 now) < this is a bit excessive TBH

start xncs1.8 check all the options except ghost must be in eeprom. - dump the card.

eeprom data tab - line c040 16 bytes there is your bd0.

use the above in rom studio to dump using nagra method. save the dump !!!

now write a blank open image to the card using rom studio nagra method.

assuming it writes correctly - it will open in nagraedit

Hi I was recently given opos 1.03 card to reprogramme to 1.04. But before I do that I have read the card to get IRD and BK. I tried using Nagra to read the card but it failed to read it. Is there a way to read the card

Thanks

thanks twobeercans i will give that ago m8

i tryed that twobeercans and it came up with bad answer or invalid login, i haven't tryed mrom yet.

mrom didn't work ether m8, that came up with error on string 5

martinb said:
mrom didn't work ether m8, that came up with error on string 5
you need to adjust the delay settings TX and RX in mrom settings, you have to keep on doing this until you get through the mrom cycle without errors. suggested setting are;

and such like, it is pretty much trial and error with mrom.
BTW what came up with bad answer invalid login???
rom cards require a slow methodical approach - rushing through and wanting things done (now) rather than use this approach can lead to bigger problems and sometimes f@@ked cards.

thanks m8 i will keep trying with mrom, the bad answer or invalid login was the bd0 number that i tried in rom studio that i get from xncs line c040

Use romstudio m8”!

Once opened go to backdoor and where it says dump”! click and choose login Aprendiz”! If it reads then it will ask if you want install ghost “! Say yes
then where it says write”!click and choose Aprendiz as well”! if writes the then just read normal if not try again but login and writing Chacky
That means you will read card using Ghost 6901 login

I’m not going to write anymore because it will\only confuse you more”!

If any of ways of getting in to card work then post here and I’ll guide you through the rest

B.T.W: The phoenix settings to do that is

Tx Delay 150
Rx Delay 120

Last edited:
Back