rom 10 auto update image

tony2803

Inactive User
Reaction score
im seeking a working rom 10 auto update image,or if some kind member can post various rom 10 images,im pure ntl area..thanks in advance..

images

hiya tony mate i can vouch the automatic images non locking in the link below by fb ive tried them they work ok

more mosc posts :eek: - it really is better to ask this sort of question in the mosc room.
benny59's images in downloads work fine, but i would post in the mosc section because you would be far better off with a non locking image so you can get back into the card.
if you don't you could write the card and while its in the receiver it will work fine, but it will rev up to a locked revision in a short time. this would mean glitching the card again to get access.

TWOBEERCANS said:
more mosc posts :eek: - it really is better to ask this sort of question in the mosc room.
benny59's images in downloads work fine, but i would post in the mosc section because you would be far better off with a non locking image so you can get back into the card.
if you don't you could write the card and while its in the receiver it will work fine, but it will rev up to a locked revision in a short time. this would mean glitching the card again to get access.

thanks twobeercans i will post in mosc room..thanks..

Just remember that any public image is exactly that - Public.

This means that the cable co's are almost certainly going to have a copy of it and, if the mood takes them (ie they suspect enough people are using it) they have the power to kill these cards.

Best bet is to learn how to make your own images and possibly blockers etc. These stand a much better chance of survival in the long term

Back