Rogero CEX-4.40 v2.05 !!!RELEASED!!!

Re: Rogero CEX-4.21 CFW !!!RELEASED!!!

I installed the "Toggle QA" package, accessing its menu there is a huge list of setting what I'm supposed to check in the list?

Thanks.

Nothing If you see that list it means its enabled. just exit and carry on.

make sure you follow the instructions

Thanks. The list was too complex!

Anyway now on 4.30 v1.00 Multiman 4.09

Its so tempting to upgrade,But I'd have to replace 50% of my games to orginal eboots.
And then theres my decent psn collection resigning all the eboots to run on a higher firmware.

Its so tempting to upgrade,But I'd have to replace 50% of my games to orginal eboots.
And then theres my decent psn collection resigning all the eboots to run on a higher firmware.

yeah I was thinking that, I might do one of the PS3's that I have just to keep in the loop with it.....never been on any of them for months and months actually.....

I agree I had 30 games on the internal, all set with 3.55 eboots and aint even started doing the eboots . although there is a thread on one of teh ps3 forums with all the popular original eboots uploaded so most will be easy to find and ftp into internal using multiman. I may have to search for a few or redownload some.

I kept all my original eboots, so should be able to just swap them over :)

Dusted off my Phat PS3 to find it's still on OFW3.55:)

In relation to upgrading to 4.30 do I just install Rogero 4.30 etc or do I have to go to CFW3.55 1st?

Dusted off my Phat PS3 to find it's still on OFW3.55:)

In relation to upgrading to 4.30 do I just install Rogero 4.30 etc or do I have to go to CFW3.55 1st?

Hi, quote from Tortuga Cove • View topic - Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.03 / multiMAN ver 04.10.00 / Showtime 04.01.208. I read is as fine going from ofw 3.55 going to cfw 4.30

- Updating from CFW3.55/4.21/4.30 to the CFW4.30 v1.03 should be done using the following steps :
1- Proper Way ( CFW4.21/4.30 --> CFW3.55 --> CFW4.30 v1.03 )
---- If you are on any CFW newer then 3.55, Downgrade back to Rogero CEX3.55 v3.7 using the guide above.
---- Once on Rogero CEX3.55 v3.7, start the PS3 into Recovery Menu and Install (original) OFW3.55.
( This step may not be needed for all consoles but better do it )
---- Once on (original) OFW3.55, start the PS3 into Recovery Menu again and update into CFW4.30 v1.03.

Is there any way to fix broken PSN content?

Hi, quote from Tortuga Cove • View topic - Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.03 / multiMAN ver 04.10.00 / Showtime 04.01.208. I read is as fine going from ofw 3.55 going to cfw 4.30

- Updating from CFW3.55/4.21/4.30 to the CFW4.30 v1.03 should be done using the following steps :
1- Proper Way ( CFW4.21/4.30 --> CFW3.55 --> CFW4.30 v1.03 )
---- If you are on any CFW newer then 3.55, Downgrade back to Rogero CEX3.55 v3.7 using the guide above.
---- Once on Rogero CEX3.55 v3.7, start the PS3 into Recovery Menu and Install (original) OFW3.55.
( This step may not be needed for all consoles but better do it )
---- Once on (original) OFW3.55, start the PS3 into Recovery Menu again and update into CFW4.30 v1.03.

Cheers m8 didnt spot that the 1st time round. I'll wait to see if Rogero sorts out the PSN ban hammer before I upgrade.

As captin says, how and if we can connect to the PSN network? will this CFW work?

Im gonna downgrade back to a decent 3.55 from rebug rex 4.21 because not one game works on 1 tb usb powered hardrive.
But I will defo reinstall once I have some extra cash to purchase a proper hardrive
Shame though its a pretty decent firm loaded with some great features

Im gonna downgrade back to a decent 3.55 from rebug rex 4.21 because not one game works on 1 tb usb powered hardrive.
But I will defo reinstall once I have some extra cash to purchase a proper hardrive
Shame though its a pretty decent firm loaded with some great features

Strange im running rogero 4.30 with a 1tb usb powered drive and all games work that ive tried i have found some take ages to start but
thats only the 1st time the game has run on 4.30 after that there ok

Strange im running rogero 4.30 with a 1tb usb powered drive and all games work that ive tried i have found some take ages to start but
thats only the 1st time the game has run on 4.30 after that there ok

Its a WD Elements 1023 which works perfect on 3.55,but on rebug rex the games just black screen and have to hard reset.
Then sit back and watch as my file system gets rebuilt.
I opened The hard drive caddy,its got some crappy mini usb connect built straight onto the hard drive board (No sata connection)

Its a WD Elements 1023 which works perfect on 3.55,but on rebug rex the games just black screen and have to hard reset.
Then sit back and watch as my file system gets rebuilt.
I opened The hard drive caddy,its got some crappy mini usb connect built straight onto the hard drive board (No sata connection)

It mite be because the eboots have been changed for 3.55 you need to either replace the eboots with the original or update each game via Multiman

is a cech2103a ps3 downgradable ? and does anyone have an e3 flasher that can do it for me ?

Back