Rogero CEX-4.40 v2.05 !!!RELEASED!!!

Re: Rogero CEX-4.21 CFW !!!RELEASED!!!

so many people got tired of waiting and now they come out with it after 1.5 years!

Here is the link to thread for Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.00 I updated to 4.21 yesterday, going to update to this will let you guys know if it goes straight from 4.21>4.30 or if i have to go back to 3.55

I played it safe and used the downgrader PUP. Downloaded Rogero 3.55cfw last night but had to go to bed had work today lol. Will finish it tonight but its looking good. People reporting psn is working but no doubt Sony will update soon but it didn't take long for Rogero to come up with 4.30cfw after the last update :proud:

works fine, i just upgraded from my cfw 3.55 phat, just had a quick blast of nfs mw, no epatch required, the only bummer i can see will be the constant downgrading/upgrading if you want to stay on psn, but for those that aint bothered about online then yeap, its sweet and good to go :)

Just got mine sorted now didnt dare try going straight to 4.30 went via the downgrader and 3.55 now working sweet. I aint too fussed about it been on the latest fw for psn as got this installed on my phat ylod repair so only use it for offline really, got a slim that i keep updated for online. Just its good to get it updated so we dont have to mess around patching games

What are the steps if you are currently on Kmeaw CFW 3.55?

Last edited:

what is the benifit of upgrading from tb cfw to this new update

What are the steps if you are currently on Kmeaw CFW 3.55?

Download the full rogero pack 4.30 mate, put the files onto a usb stick, put the ps3 into recovery mode if your still on 3.55, I upgraded straight over my 3.55 cfw, and then upgrade the firmware, then when booted up after, uninstall multiman if you have it, install the new one that came with the pack and your good to go, I also grabbed blackbox ftp for ps3 version 4.21 (works on 4,30) as my old one failed after the update, let me know if you need any more info

ok thanks dude, will give it a go tonight

Not been on this side...... Would a console with a faulty Blu Ray drive be able to play games without a disc?

That would be possible yes. Of course you will have to change the firmware into A CFW firmware. Also You would loose PSN access . (well sometimes you can, sometimes you can't with CFW, be very carefull as sony blocks accounts when detected)

Installed straight on top of kemaw and works fine, updated multiman, now just need to find some games as there's not much Kicking about in the usual places? Anyone give me a heads up via pm ;)

No problems here either. From 3.55 Kneaw firmware, went into recovery mode and flashed straight to Rogero 4.30 CFW

I went from 3.55 kneaw/toggle QA / recovery /to 3.55 rogero/ 4.30 rogero

I can play the new games fine not a problem.

Can't enter My channels in TV services "says cannnot be accessed in demonstration mode"

And I can't toggle QA mode I get a black screen then an error message.

His next firmware release I'm guessing is going to fix this bug. as it aint really in demo mode as I can load games play vids etc.

Any one else got these probs?

Magicalbeef there is plenty games on nzbmatrix, Assassins creed 3 and medal of honour warfighter, 2 I got today. both play fine.

just updated well happy all worked fine :Biggrin2:

Don't suppose this is any good if my slim is on 4.21 official fw does it

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Bye the way anyone got a quick straight link to latest multiman base version 4.9 handy

Try this...

<http://ps3scenefiles.com/category.php?id=6>

Also if you downloaded Rogero 4.30 v1 then you will find Multiman 4.09 in the same zip file.

Back