ROCKPORT MENS BOOT "UMBWE" ECRU/STONE - £29.99 + p&p

That's a bargain, just a shame about the colour.

Never heard anything yet with these boots and the site looks a bit dodgy I hope its not tea leaf site ??????????

Never heard anything yet with these boots and the site looks a bit dodgy I hope its not tea leaf site ??????????

i received my 'order in progress' email yesterday..

mmmmmm Ive not recived a email yet although my bank covers insurance upto £1000 on online sales so no need to worry i hope

Received my order today, yours should be with you soon.. :proud:

missed the delivery today so hes returning the morra what are the boots like i hope there ok

not to girly i hope

Lol, wish I had seen this post earlier to put your mind at rest.

HalfCost are a fine little company for some bargains, can be a pain when they are out of stock, but on the whole they are one heck of a little bargain hunter site to add to your favourites as they can be the cheapest on the planet at times for some very high quality stuff.

Worth bookmarking and browsing the main bargain sections every few days at the least. We all missed out on a mega bargain a few weeks ago, a full 5 baggage set of genuine "Head" bags at just £4.99 each set.

5 multi set of Head bags for a fiver!!! Went to the X catalogue store the other day and they had the single larger bag for £6.99 alone!!!

missed the delivery today so hes returning the morra what are the boots like i hope there ok

not to girly i hope

they look and feel good.

"not to girly i hope"? well they are for men so how can they be? lol...

Originally Posted by Femalelizzard

not to girly i hope

I've been wearing these boots for the last two to three years exactly the same but in black and a pair in brown, and they are the best boots I've ever worn, lots of support and really waterproof You won't be disappointed with them. :)

now £19.99

Only size 8 available.

thanks for the site mateill save this and keep looking for bargains

Back