Rocker Slash carries on playing after attack

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocker Slash

GUNS N' Roses star Slash has had a narrow escape after being attacked by a fan while performing on stage in Italy.

The rocker was in mid-solo during crowd favourite Sweet Child O' Mine when the burly intruder ran at him from off stage.

As he reached Slash - real name Saul Hudson - the band's security guard caught up with him and rugby tackled the man off the stage into the crowd.

An unperturbed Slash continued to play on, before collecting a new guitar to replace the one damaged during the incident.

Afterwards the 44-year-old guitarist - who managed to keep hold of his famous top hat during the attack - wrote on Facebook: "It was a rowdy crowd for sure - but amazing," he wrote on Facebook.

"The guy who nailed me didn't take me down but he busted my poor guitar.”

Take that you fooker! lol

Damn shame Slash and Axl couldn't work out their differences - it's weird seeing those two in seperate bands!

Weirdly enough, even though he is called Slash he finds it very hard to urinate due to an enlarged prostate.

Take that you fooker! lol

Damn shame Slash and Axl couldn't work out their differences - it's weird seeing those two in seperate bands!

Aye it is and no matter what Axl says its not GNR without Slash,Izzy and Duff.

and steve adler on drums - the proper appetite line up.

Spot on hoppy m8 and he should of twated the guy with his LP, that would have made the chord ring out some.

And yet he can still wrangle notes from a guitar like it's nobodies business. ;)

This is what I was expecting you to write after mozr's comment

" And yet he can still wrangle notes from his instrument like it's nobodies business. "

/been on holiday for a week, lot's of catching up to do

Back