Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
just got off the phone to vodafone, and what a bunch of fookers

for the last year or more, my bill has been

800 mins @ 42.55
1000 txt @ 6.80
internet @ 6.39

and VAT, totalling 65.50 a month, plus anything if i go over my mins/txt/500Mb or send any MMS

i asked them about an advert i saw in the paper, for 40 quid with unlimited texts, so she explained that id have to extend my (nearly finished) contract by 6 months, im more than happy with my N95 so agreed

my tarrif is now 900 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet for 45 quid including VAT. at the end of the call she said is there any thing else, so i asked for money off my outstanding bill, as id just extended my contract by 6 months, they gave me another 40 quid off my bill just for asking for it

so just by having the cheek to ask, im saving 20 quid a month off my bill, now have unlimited texts and mobile internet, an extra 100 mins a month and 40 quid knocked from what i owe them

why dont they let their customers know they could be getting more for their money?

i could get a Tmobile setup for half price through my brothers bird, but the coverage where i live is so crap on anything other than vodafone, and ive tried them all

i could get a Tmobile setup for half price through my brothers bird, but the coverage where i live is so crap on anything other than vodafone, and ive tried them all

ahh the countryside lol.

same with me where i work cant get any network. only orange. you'd think they would do more about it eh

Back