rj45-cat5e-module-outlet-kit-double/34584

unison

good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
/cat5e-module-wiring-diagram.htmlcat6-rj45-wall-jack-wiring-diagram-diagrams-within-leviton.jpg

hi all
i want to put the cat5e module in bedroom (double from screw fix)( Philex RJ45 CAT5e Module Outlet Kit Double)cat6-rj45-wall-jack-wiring-diagram-diagrams-within-leviton.jpg wired it up as picture shows and wired the over end as you would a cross over switch is showing light up but the android box bedroom is saying ethernet not connected any body shed any light on were i'm going wrong
to admin if link to screwfix is not allowed please remove thanx in advance uni

Last edited:
/cat5e-module-wiring-diagram.htmlView attachment 125999

hi all
i want to put the cat5e module in bedroom (double from screw fix)( Philex RJ45 CAT5e Module Outlet Kit Double)View attachment 125999 wired it up as picture shows and wired the over end as you would a cross over switch is showing light up but the android box bedroom is saying ethernet not connected any body shed any light on were i'm going wrong
to admin if link to screwfix is not allowed please remove thanx in advance uni

Is there not a picture or label on the side?

glad you managed to get it sorted.

usually when cabling from a network port direct to a switch or patch panel you would crossover the cables.

the cable which goes from network port to your device would be a straight through.

Back