Rising cost

Dingodog

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone noticed how Dbox 2's are going up in price on ebay, average 90 to 100 quid. and also if u buy from the Dbox2 uk website you will pay 25 quid more than the rest of europe inc Eire, its not as if they are feckin new, we're bein ripped off.

Supply and demand.
The boxes which came on the market during the premiere stock clearing end of last year are are nearly sold out.

dingodog thats y people are resorting to buying in bulk from german sellers.... they find a few friends and family members who want dboxes and buy them for a price... that way they get each box for around the £55 mark.

fatblerk said:
lol ..... not as much as the CC's are .........:Laugh:
:RABBIT: LMFAO
Are these easy to set up i keep thinking about getting one but not plucked up the courage yet in case i cant set one up lol

DessertDog said:
:RABBIT: LMFAO
Are these easy to set up i keep thinking about getting one but not plucked up the courage yet in case i cant set one up lol

Dead easy m8, and if you get stuck there's plenty of good help on hand in this section .....

yes m8 so i see i may take the plunge soon i am right in thinking that they dont use cards like rom10s atmegas etc ?

thats right they dont use any cards at all, in fact its really easy:

step 1... flash an image
step 2... do a scan
step 3... DONE!

simple as that - theres plenty of help available here :)

Lol... its honestly that simple, its just the amount of information that confuses the issue. In my opinion, you should read just ONE guide from the download section. Don't try to read all the guides and then piece together the information... it just doesnt work. Stick to one guide and you should have no problems at all :)

i have seen a few with sportster pro is that what i need or is it the not the pro version :Cheers:

ok gonna do some reading try to get me head round
thanks all

liamcrayden said:
Lol... its honestly that simple, its just the amount of information that confuses the issue. In my opinion, you should read just ONE guide from the download section. Don't try to read all the guides and then piece together the information... it just doesnt work. Stick to one guide and you should have no problems at all :)
ok m8 just printing out your guide cheers

Dingodog said:
Surely its got to be better to buy the Dreambox 500c which is brand new and only costs about 20 quid more, also I've just seen this gizmo on fleabay anybody know owt about it.......mgb perhaps ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FTA101-Cable-...822334605QQcategoryZ39804QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
From what i have read m8 the dreambox is not as good as the nokia dbox2
as for the other gizmo mmmmmm i would check to make sure this is compatable with cable they say they have been told well we all get told things sometimes they are correct others times they are not be carefull lol

Think im about ready to take the plunge to a dbox2 lmao

Go for it DessertDog all the help u need is right here, btw we're on equal posts I've just noticed ooops I'm 1 up on ya now lol

Dingodog said:
Go for it DessertDog all the help u need is right here, btw we're on equal posts I've just noticed ooops I'm 1 up on ya now lol

Well its happend i have taken the plunge just gotta sit back and wait for its arrival lol then the fun begins

DessertDog said:
Well its happend i have taken the plunge just gotta sit back and wait for its arrival lol then the fun begins

Fun indeed, its hours + hours of fun with these boxes theres so much to play with, keeps me entertained anyway, and dont mean just watching tv.
Welcome aboard.

derekwd said:
Fun indeed, its hours + hours of fun with these boxes theres so much to play with, keeps me entertained anyway, and dont mean just watching tv.
Welcome aboard.
misses should be pleased then if it means me playing with a box it means i leave her alone lmfao

Back