Rip off Britian again

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my little boys to Godstone Farm yesterday and they loved these little roller costers so was thinking off getting one as it one off their birthdays soon

UK £99.99
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Step2-Up-Down-Roller-Coaster/dp/B00005KBVD[/ame]

US $76 (about £38)
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Step2-711400-Down-Roller-Coaster/dp/B00005KBVD/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1210665901&sr=8-1[/ame]

31uDOhmpciL._SS400_.jpg

shocking do amazon.com deliver to the uk?? if so how much

its to do with a thing called RIPOFF tax
seems gov thinks the more we pay for stuff the more we will appreciate it

I have to agree with the rip off britain tag as this country really is a damn ripp off weather it be fuel prices,fags,food,road tax,.............shall i go on?

As has been said time & time again but nothing ever gets done by the people to try to change things because there is no way of comming together on anything these days. (if there is please tell me how and ill be there).

Its high time people of this country woke up and smelled the coffe ! (if they could afford coffe of course).

Nah don't be silly, this is the land of milk and honey..... it's great here !

"Give unto Caesar what is Caesars" lol

Most global companies consider Britain to be a gravy train.

It's our own fault though. Some people actually boast about how much they paid for something, supposed to make the rest of us feel envious I suppose.
What would happen if NOBODY paid this quarter's gas and electricity bills? Can't take everyone to court.

What would happen if NOBODY paid this quarter's gas and electricity bills? Can't take everyone to court.

There lies our problem too many "what ifs" and no actions we just seem to lie down and take it people keep talking about the poll tax riots but what did we get out of that?.......... council tax and did we oppose/riot that?
We need to do something start a fooking revolution, anything but lie down and take it

Either fly out to USA and buy it and fly back. Usually still cheaper. Or ship it to someone in USA. And have them reship it to you. For a small fee of course.

I have to agree with the rip off britain tag as this country really is a damn ripp off weather it be fuel prices,fags,food,road tax,.............shall i go on?

As has been said time & time again but nothing ever gets done by the people to try to change things because there is no way of comming together on anything these days. (if there is please tell me how and ill be there).

Its high time people of this country woke up and smelled the coffe ! (if they could afford coffe of course).

People complain about the French,but how can you slag a nation off for protecting their own.This sort of crap don't happen over there,or indeed any other european country.It's because us braindead suckers let the likes of Brown and co crap all over us and then we sit there and say thanks.

Back