right guys I need a hand

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
not often i post a thread asking for help not that im a genuis but i try and suss things myself and normally succceed... but this is doing my head in now...lol

is anyone good at editing an xml its not your normal service xml or bouquet its an emulatoren.xml i dont need to know what sw to use or how to do it etc

i just need a hand copying some line's into it and exactly where to put them?

i am following a crappy tut when i copy them into the xml reboot all the emu's dissapear from my image? i know im copying the line into the fecking wrong place but its not telling me exactly where to put it........LOL

if anyone has a couple of minutes free please pm {Need to be on MSN too}

that includes liam and gav too .....LOL

I'll do it for ya m8, emulatoren.xml is the main file I play with in enigma images :)
Liam

right mate sorted just the man for the job can i have you on msn please {with a secure connection} this time.....LOL

JIMMYQ said:
not often i post a thread asking for help not that im a genuis but i try and suss things myself and normally succceed... but this is doing my head in now...lol

is anyone good at editing an xml its not your normal service xml or bouquet its an emulatoren.xml i dont need to know what sw to use or how to do it etc

i just need a hand copying some line's into it and exactly where to put them?

i am following a crappy tut when i copy them into the xml reboot all the emu's dissapear from my image? i know im copying the line into the fecking wrong place but its not telling me exactly where to put it........LOL

if anyone has a couple of minutes free please pm {Need to be on MSN too}

that includes liam and gav too .....LOL

Hi mate,

I use cooktop for editing xmls, if you want me to have a go you can send it to me just explain what you want done.

de_deej

de_deej said:
Hi mate,

I use cooktop for editing xmls, if you want me to have a go you can send it to me just explain what you want done.

de_deej

thanks mate Liams having a crack at it for me

No problem mate,

I'm sure he will have it done in a couple of seconds, along with the washing up and mending your TV...lol......

There really is no end to his talents.

de_deej

liam mate its doing the same as before its probably the text we are pasting in there thats causing the emu's to dissapear looks like i need to find another tut
cos this may only work on the box mentioned in that tut ?

Hi mate,

although I normally use cooktop to edit xmls, if the file is sensitive I use hex editor as its easy to see where you are going wrong but its not as friendly to use.

de_deej

thanks mate im just waiting for Liam to have a look at it overall then we'll take it from there

ill keep you posted

@ liam and gav can one of you come on msn please i think i may have something for you guys to play with in your next images ;) ;)

Back