rifle scopes/sights

thebigyin

Inactive User
Reaction score
AT THE EDGE OF LIFE WE ONLY GET ONE CHANCE AT LIFE
i am looking for sights for my 22 air rifle if anyone knows where to get them cheap or want to sell if you have a spare set my wee boy keeps nagging to go hunting for rabbits but Ive not been hunting for a while and prob couldn't hit a bull without scopes the now lol any help would be great thanks

was gonna say dealextreme, got some good sights on there, most probably fakes, however there is also a chance they are real, considering most come from china anyway.

regardless both my brothers have bought one from there, and ive seen them, good quality and for the price an absolute bargain. Would of bought one myself, however my rifle came with and adequate scope from new...............

I hear theres one for sale down in Cumbria. ;)

(it's too soon isn't it)

Sorry.

Hahahaha Witchy.

I would recomend Dealextreme aswell. I got one for my sons .22 as I thought it'll be ok for him. ( What a cheap Dad am I ?) Turns out his is better than the one I got with my rifle.

So I'm getting another one from there.

Hahahaha Witchy.

I would recomend Dealextreme aswell. I got one for my sons .22 as I thought it'll be ok for him. ( What a cheap Dad am I ?) Turns out his is better than the one I got with my rifle.

So I'm getting another one from there.

nearly same boat as me, the cheapo deal extreme one is better quality than the one which came with my rifle.

go for one of the illuminated reticule ones on there, very nice.

Back