ricky hatton

roasted3

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone know how to get this fight on tw in a vod area . when i press channel 0 theres nothink about it .... can i getthis fight in tw vod area with atmega card ???? anyone know. thanks

roasted3 said:
anyone know how to get this fight on tw in a vod area . when i press channel 0 theres nothink about it .... can i getthis fight in tw vod area with atmega card ???? anyone know. thanks

no you cant view this fight on vod area becuse your box has to talk back which you have disabled.

Subscribe

Subscribe to ntl. They'll give u a box and then u can watch all the VOD stuff u want

don't know if it'll work the same as the last one!

I'm on pure n*l and last hatton fight we had to wait till the program started then go onto the chan and hit select. It then gives you the option to "buy" the event.

We were already changed to VOD for that last fight so I'm hoping this one will be the same.

All you can do though is wait and hope;)

not sure how similar tw is to pure ntl, but all i need to do, unless its changed is pop 110 on at 9pm and itll be on, lik ei say thats based on other stuff on previous, but its advertised on 110 today so heres hoping!!

roasted3 said:

Do you get the 'Live Events Channel' blurb on channel 0 with that awful TW music or a blank screen?

theres stuff on there. cant rember what . i think it mentions somethink about teleport. theres no like ricky hatton fight book now or anythink like that.

Hi all
Ill try and put the record straight
You will get the fight even in VOD area as i am
There are 2 channels thatr ppv events
If your card is programmed correctly
you dont get the press red to purchase bar
So as with the football channel just comes on
when an event is due as the mom
In pure Nthell channel 110 will show the event
And is going as i right this
At the mom and for now anyway so enjoy it while it lasts
:Smileysex :Smileysex

anyone know what channel on tw is it on as 110 on tw is uk living or somethink like that.

i take it no one knows the channel that ricky hattons on tw ??????

roasted3 said:
i take it no one knows the channel that ricky hattons on tw ??????

In the same boat mate :-(

I cannot find it either

I am watching it now in pure NTL on channel 110, which is PPV Events so on Telewest look for that channel in GUIDE.

Back