Ricky Hatton vs Carlos Maussa Fight .... INFO IN HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys ..am in bradford tw and i aint got it on box office or live events...so going to do a scan now and see if I can find it....go hatton...will update what channel its on if i get it..

Kyser143 said:
hey guys ..am in bradford tw and i aint got it on box office or live events...so going to do a scan now and see if I can find it....go hatton...will update what channel its on if i get it..

hi m8 what image are you using m8 as some might not get it

I am on telewest in birmingham and have done a scan and can't find it!

hi..cant find the boxing on the silver box..i go to the live event chanell and the title live boxing comes up..but on screen it shows previews for the ppv wrestling on tomorrow night..any sugesstions??

If you don't have time to do a full scan, which might take two hours on Telepest... You might want to try editing your sevices and bouquets files instead. After viewing a scan done on the 19/11/5 the transponder for Sky Box Office Sports was 15 and its now 11.
Services.XML
<transponder id="0011" onid="f020" frequency="339000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="03f6" name="LIVINGtv move" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="03f8" name="LIVINGtv 2 move" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="03fd" name="More 4" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="0496" name="attheraces" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="04cc" name="Smash Hits" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="04cd" name="Kerrang" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="04ce" name="Magic" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="0629" name="Playboy TV PPV" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="062c" name="Spice Extreme" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="06a4" name="Sky Box Office Sports" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="0867" name="ITV4" service_type="01"/>
</transponder>

Bouquets.XML
<channel serviceID="06a4" name="Sky Box Office Sports" tsid="0011" onid="f020"/>

Hiya Guyz
im on tw,with the lastest sp17+2x_uk image i get the WWF event on sky box office but cant find the Hatton fight

thanks again DW

Yep, thats cos your files think the channel is on transponder 15. Try editing the files on your box using FTP and rebooting. Come on RICKY!

DeAdlyD said:
Hiya Guyz
im on tw,with the lastest sp17+2x_uk image i get the WWF event on sky box office but cant find the Hatton fight

thanks again DW

that is not the same channel there is another one out there but you must scan and if your quick then you can still watch the fight

gav12345 said:
that is not the same channel there is another one out there but you must scan and if your quick then you can still watch the fight

unless its hidden like some has it as playboy maybe you as well but i dont know but worth a look m8

Gav, they aint got time to scan m8. Its about to start.

Fight

Just to let people know I am on TW in Edinburgh and if you copy the sky box office channel into the transponder 11 like was said previously then it will work i have just done it and tuned in for the first round.

Thanks everyone

Decent fight, dodgy start with the cuts but a good knockout at the end.

is there any way to keep both sky box office channels

I have PPV events, and PPV events 2. But i believe that the cable companies will just run most events to the same PPV channel on their list. So it doesnt really matter keeping both Sky box office channels as the cc's will just run the events to the same one as people watched the fight on tonight.

hey good fight managed to get it by doing a scan using sportster 1.7 uk5 ..changed from wrestling as before on box office to boxing after scan...got it from round 4..thanks for the help guys..

camelgrinder said:
I have PPV events, and PPV events 2. But i believe that the cable companies will just run most events to the same PPV channel on their list. So it doesnt really matter keeping both Sky box office channels as the cc's will just run the events to the same one as people watched the fight on tonight.

im on tw and sky box office comes off 2 transponders i have wwe ads on 1 and had the ight on another

Done it just renamed it on services.xml one is sly box office sport & the other is sly box office sports

is it still being repeated or has it gone off as i cant find it ???
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back