Rgh xbox 360

prag

Inactive User
Reaction score
For sale we have a special xbox 360 which is RGHed to play backup games from USB hard drive or disk or normal 360 hard drive. The console comes with a rare les paul guitar hero guitar and lips with two mics. Also a controller is included along with a 120gb 360 hard drive and a 120gb USB hard drive. The buyer will have a choice of what games to put on the console and this will include Grand theft Auto 5 , Call of Duty black Ops2 , Fifa 14 etc if required. It will also include free system link internet play via link 360.(you will not need xbox live to play online just system link options) You will get a full tutorial on how to use the console and have all relevant info given to enjoy this very rare xbox 360. One thing to note that the draw for the dvd drive occasionally sticks but this can be rectified with a quick fix, i just dont have the time. Games can be chosen from the xbox live arcade aswell if wanted. I want 120 delivered for this console as it is a rare opportunity to own a very limited edition console that will be the envy of all and will make a very nice xmas pressie for any gamers in your family. RGH360.jpg

£120 via Pay pal ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested Prag .
Does it come with a power supply and do you know what type motherboard is in it ?
I'm in Eire but can have it delivered to Northern Ireland if shipping to Eire is too high,dont really need the guitar to be honest ,probably too bulky to post.

Hi Fano yes mate it comes with a power supply its an jasper mboard if my memory serves me correctly which is why its a RGH1 making it very stable. I have updated to the latest dashboard and also installed latest dashlaunch and freestyle dash if still interested bud pm me and I will get you my paypal details and whot not

hi mate . to get my games onto this can I just download them then run them through iso god and then transfer them to the xbox via ftp?

cheers

Back