Rev Boc

pana

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi!
i tried any scripts, ( with packet 1 and 2 separetes) and, the program say me:
timeout reading data from card, 2 bytes request 0 bytes read.
if run script only packet 3, run script is ok, but i try read with nagra edit and the program say me:
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful.

My card is a rom 11 , rev boc 4801 provider.
anybody have a solution for this?

rom11 boc

i have exactly the same problem.....three cards all rom11 boc
tried everything... every script able.... even changing the 1/2 and 3 to no avail......even tried changing the scripts parameters...nothing. except error reading bytes like the above or i get told that the card may contain an update.. the only script that has even worked all the way through is the multiprovider multirom v1.1.vxb and that was only when i changed the prefixed 1 to a 3 but still get no joy from nagra edit./xncs/romstudio nothing. i have evan got a spare computer/pheonix reader and rom 11 boc card happily crunching away as back door key retreiver tries to avail me of my woes... but still no joy.... the program has been runnin for 4 days solid now and i dont think its even close to being open....if ANYONE HAS HAD ANY JOY WITH THESE CARDS PLEASE SPEAK UP MY HEADS CABAGED AND TW ARE MAKING MY LIFE HARD.......so please someone if its pot settings(which should be automatic),voltage settings or jumper settings speak up....my tools are.infinity usb unlimited/ elvis 3.5 / home made card reader that seems to do more than the elvis/modded t911 looper / jtag and scart to rs232..................

alvinder1 said:
i have exactly the same problem.....three cards all rom11 boc
tried everything... every script able.... even changing the 1/2 and 3 to no avail......even tried changing the scripts parameters...nothing. except error reading bytes like the above or i get told that the card may contain an update.. the only script that has even worked all the way through is the multiprovider multirom v1.1.vxb and that was only when i changed the prefixed 1 to a 3 but still get no joy from nagra edit./xncs/romstudio nothing. i have evan got a spare computer/pheonix reader and rom 11 boc card happily crunching away as back door key retreiver tries to avail me of my woes... but still no joy.... the program has been runnin for 4 days solid now and i dont think its even close to being open....if ANYONE HAS HAD ANY JOY WITH THESE CARDS PLEASE SPEAK UP MY HEADS CABAGED AND TW ARE MAKING MY LIFE HARD.......so please someone if its pot settings(which should be automatic),voltage settings or jumper settings speak up....my tools are.infinity usb unlimited/ elvis 3.5 / home made card reader that seems to do more than the elvis/modded t911 looper / jtag and scart to rs232..................

is your rev boc 4801 provider.if so have you got an image of that provider ,

provider?

bear with me cause im still new to all this ... how do i find out my provider? if its off an image already i have several... just tell me how to find it and ill tell you my provider info...

Alvinder 1:
Can you send a script (multiprovider multirom v1.1.xvb) to this page.
i' need, because i have only 1.0.xvb version,

And other question:
Somebody have a script with rigth settings to '4801 PROVIDER' (rom 11 boc).?

pana said:
Alvinder 1:
Can you send a script (multiprovider multirom v1.1.xvb) to this page.
i' need, because i have only 1.0.xvb version,
And other question:
Somebody have a script with rigth settings to '4801 PROVIDER' (rom 11 boc).?

Its all trial and error with the scripts,also worth a try is increasing byte delays in parameters, in increments of 5 at a time has worked for me in the past.

is your power supply 12 v,,,,,i tryed every script,then changed my power supply then bingo

voltage and multirom script

on my t911 looper im using a voltage of 9v... is this right? cause all the problems ive had with my t911 have disapeared since i noticed the card holder in side had come open.... once shut again t911 is workin again at unglitchin a card........ i have also posted the scripts that i have been usin on rom11boc cards hope this helps...:Cheers:

Last edited:
Problem Solved (for me anyway)

the t911 worked at last two rom 11 boc cards unlooped each under an hour very proud moment for me (lol).... heres how i did it

1. flash t911 looper with newd11 flash
2. load win explorer 5.4
3. load script (download scripts above^^^) mrmp1.4 prerelease (unfinished)dev4(0).xvb
4. set port baud rate and stuff to scripts settings(scroll down the info box in top right hand corner for settings)
5. alter script at line Rom11DelayStart = &h17ff 'testing rom 11 - 1780
change this to Rom11DelayStart = &h16ff 'testing rom 11 - 1780
let script run
6. card should be unlooped

if this helps in anyway

if not write your problems in a reply and ill see if i can do anything.....

Alvinder1:
thanks for the scripts at this page.
i' tried the script mrmp1.4prerelease(unfinished)dev4(0).xvb with changes.
run script
and
the program say me:

Multiprovider MultiRom script for Rom 10, Rom 11 (both normal and 6300) and Rom 7 cards
Rom 7 support is experimental, is currently unproven and has no cardopen check atm - and only providers 54 & 5C
Script version 1.4c - experimental prototype - not for general release

Work still to be done before release
------------------------------------
1. Add BD key correction or display

Do NOT remove card while script is running!!!

Card is a Rom 11 RevB0C (4801)

An IRD which is all zero's means u have either a virgin card or one that has been disabled by your cable company
The chances of recovering a valid BoxKey from this card are NOT good

Checking card status..........
Card is locked................
Card logged in successfully...

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FF delay, our VCC is about 50 and our Glitch Type was 08
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
VCC is negative - please check your glitcher - exiting script

script failed

Alvinder:
please, help me

have u tried setting it to look at packet 3 first? then 2 then 1? for some reason i had to flah the newd11 flash 1 or 2 times as the scripts kept ruinin it i think....... but there was a few things i tried before this scripts and that was usin nagra edit to send a direct to card file which i have included in this reply... see if it helps .. there was 2 the first on was a password script and the second one was a backdoor direct to card file.... try these in nagra then try running that script again let me know how u get on.....:Cheers:

Last edited:
alvinder:
i' sended to the card wih nagra edit 4.1 the next files:
First file : remodified rom 3-10-11 password unlooker
Second file: to repair backdoors rom 11 for nagraedit 4.1

after this i puted a card, at unlooper and sended the script mrmp 1.4 prerelease(unfinished)dev4(0).xvb
and the program turned a say:

Checking card status..........
Card is locked................
Card logged in successfully...

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 17FF delay, our VCC is about 50 and our Glitch Type was 08
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
VCC is negative - please check your glitcher - exiting script

script failed

Alvinder:
why vcc is negative?

You need to give more information on your setup.

What type of unlooper do you use?

Is your power supply the correct type and polarity?

Check using a multimeter and make sure that the part that plugs into the unlooper is positve in the centre and negative on the outside.

I haved a puted a clock's microswicht (dip) at on
and
bingo...
...born a solution,after any weeks

Very,very,very thanks Alvinder1, for a total colaboration, and thanks for others all peoples.

Hey Alvinder 1,
I just added the 2 d2c files into Nagra and was able to read and write to 2 cards that I thought I would have to ditch.
Great work m8...........Chookey​
:Cheers:

Back