Retron 5

Goldberg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So, who is getting one!?

Apparently out in the next two weeks, I have had my pre-order in since before Christmas and have been buying up games from ebay since.
I am interested that all it is behind is Android which makes me think it will not be long before someone jailbreaks it and side loads Mame onto it etc..

If this happens then this piece of kit will be awesome! Not only will it take physical carts from most old consoles, it would potentially play roms from the ones it does not.

They are going to be £119.00 but I managed to get my pre-order price held at £89.99

Really looking forward to it. If it does everything (and more) that my OUYA does then I will have to offload that.

Sorry to necro this thread but could-be buyers should be aware that this "console" is nothing more than an emulation system. Much of the code it uses was taken from open-source emulators without giving references to it and giving access to the modified code. The emulation will have problems with some games just as the emulators the code was taken from do.

Back