Retrieving Keys for TV Cabo 30W

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
How I did it on my TM1500Ci reciever:

Firstly you need to downgrade your firmware to this one (attached).

As you are aware we are not allowed to post keys, so I'm hosting them for 03 December 2005

[EDIT] Removed Link 5.12.05 - please use Darkman's patch dated 3.12.05 instead :)

Now go to your System Menu, System Information, CAS Menu. (You need to activate this by pressing 2004 on your remote)

Use the navigational keys to move along until you find the Nagravision Keys looking for TV Cabo ID 4801 (box 64).

Once you have found it use the OK button to edit the numbers listed next to 00.

Press OK to SAVE and then move down to the next box 01 and do the same again entering the information.

SAVE again and then check if it works, if not, turn off the reciever and then try it.

Hope that helps.

PLEASE NOTE that you will have to update your Multivision (13e) keys again manually too!!

Last edited:
ROFL......

Ramraider you know we're not allowed to post keys........but surely DD and PH won't mind if I do it this way?

What do you think? If not, I'll remove the post and think of some other way LOL

chrome307 said:
ROFL......

Ramraider you know we're not allowed to post keys........but surely DD and PH won't mind if I do it this way?

What do you think? If not, I'll remove the post and think of some other way LOL

nah i post the patches for multi but they are posted on another site not on here

brill

cheers worked first time i'm learning ta. wish i could give something in return.

Last edited:
Manual key updates

Chrome,

Again an apology for newbie questions!

a) why is it necessary to downgrade the firmware?

b) do the N***a keys not load automatically from the key file using the loader, or do they always have to be maually input? I've noticed if you open the key file in a text editor, there are several different text formats (string lengths etc)

thanks for the help/advice you guys give.

:Cheers:

dc

daochi

You do not need to carry out the instructions provided above, this was an interim measure.

If you use the latest Darkman's patch (3 Dec 2005) and update your reciever it will work.

chrome :xmas:

Back