results

Portugal looking up for it this year.

Pretty comfortable win - and that was without even bringing on Queresma, who I cant wait to see on the big stage.

Portugal looking up for it this year.

Pretty comfortable win - and that was without even bringing on Queresma, who I cant wait to see on the big stage.

Have to agree, Portugal looking very good. As a Man U fan, want Ronaldo to cap off a great season with a Euro medal. And before any says, he wont be a Man U player for much longer. I'm not bothered, he has been great for Man U and great for the Premiership. If he does wish to move on I personally wish him the best of luck, as after, 2 prem medals, fa cup and CL. He has nothing more to prove.

The best players play around the world nowadays not just for one team, so from me at least there are no bad feelings. And after Sir Alex's really poor choice of comments in regards to letting him rot on the bench, I wouldnt blame him

Portugal do look good, players with flair.... like the brazil of euro. However its a cup competition and its not always the best team that wins it.

Portugal do look good, players with flair.... like the brazil of euro. However its a cup competition and its not always the best team that wins it.

yeah true - if they're up for it this year, the german machine could kill any flair teams.

looking forward to the germany game 2nite to see how they play.

Ballack looks like he's got his mojo back again and their strikers always seem to find form at the big tournaments so should be a good one.

Have to agree, Portugal looking very good. As a Man U fan, want Ronaldo to cap off a great season with a Euro medal. And before any says, he wont be a Man U player for much longer. I'm not bothered, he has been great for Man U and great for the Premiership. If he does wish to move on I personally wish him the best of luck, as after, 2 prem medals, fa cup and CL. He has nothing more to prove.

The best players play around the world nowadays not just for one team, so from me at least there are no bad feelings. And after Sir Alex's really poor choice of comments in regards to letting him rot on the bench, I wouldnt blame him

you forgot community shield and carling cup...but he has a chance to win super cup and world club championship if he stays.

And in regards to Sir Alex comment, it was a warning not just to Ronaldo but Real Madrid as well. It's not insulting or a slight on Ronaldo

Anyway Back on topic...portugal looking the best so far and turkey look like they will be the boo team of this competition with their diving and fouls

FRANCE 0 0 ROMANIA what a bore

HOLLAND 3-0 ITALY
v Nistelrooy
W Sneijder
van Bronckhorst

think that performance will make holland favourites at least until we see how spain play this evening .

France must be shitting themselves as Italy didn't play that badly, Holland were just that wee bit better and took they're chances?

I thought Del Piero made a difference when he came on? Luca Toni just didn't seem like he was in the mood? He's just had a great season with Bayern Munich too.

SPAIN 4--1 RUSSIA
David Villa R Pavlyuchenko
David Villa
David Villa
Fàbregas
GREECE 0-2 SWEDEN
Ibrahimović
P Hansson

Last edited:
bloody poo i was expecting a 0-0 for this protugal-czech match....and i took out damn ronaldo out of my fantasy team as well... at least i had sionko in the team (a small consolation)

CZECH REP 1--3 PORTUGAL
Sionko Deco
C Ronaldo
Quaresma

SWITZ 1--2 TURKEY
H Yakin Arda Turan
Senturk

i think this is the year all the so called 'big' nations are going to play to their potential. Holland and Spain have both come out all guns blazing and the portuguese were there from the start. Germany also looking very good so all in all a very good start to the tournament. Italy and France just need to step it up a bit and i think the quarter finals could have some mouth watering fixtures.

CROATIA 2-1
Srna
Ivica Olić

GERMANY
L Podolski

POLAND 1-1
R Guerreiro

AUSTRIA
Ivica Vastic

you have to love the fact that Germany lost, Portgual looking really good, kid Ronaldo doing the business.

Spain look a very good prospect as always but tend to let go at the wrong time, think Holland have a great chance. But as much I hate to see it, the Germans always seem to get through somehow, damn them

Aye Holland look the best up to now...

Bloody hell, how good was some of the football Holland played tonight against France?!

Each goal just got better than the one before it.

Robben's goal took the piss - beating 2 French defenders and then lashing it past the keeper at his near post! Beautiful!

Bloody hell, how good was some of the football Holland played tonight against France?!

Each goal just got better than the one before it.

Robben's goal took the piss - beating 2 French defenders and then lashing it past the keeper at his near post! Beautiful!

Holland looked outstanding as Mr Gullit would say "sexy football" indeed. They never took a step back and kept attacking and it made for a great game.

Couldve put my life on the fact Henry wouldve lobbed the keeper, couldnt believe when he missed. Holland are looking very good and this Euro is shaping up to be something quite special, plus makes it easier to watch as a neutral although would still rather be bricking it everytime England played. But hey lets enjoy all these neutral games.

Back