Resistance Bands

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Added a set of these to the equipment a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is if you haven't got any, get some.

They are so versatile and easy to store or travel with. I get a massive burn from them and they work almost any muscle. Just lifting weights or doing body resistance I noticed can make you slow and stiff. Using these puts some spring back into them.

I've been aching like when I first starting lifting weights because these things exercise you and lots of little muscles that are hard to target with just weights, in new and different ways.

They are also ubber fantastic at toning and defining muscle... Can't recommend them enough...

Been using them for the last 18 months or so and totally agree that they can work really well. You can get a whole role for a couple fo quid more then the shorter lengths and there are various resistance denoted by the different colours.

Added a set of these to the equipment a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is if you haven't got any, get some.

They are so versatile and easy to store or travel with. I get a massive burn from them and they work almost any muscle. Just lifting weights or doing body resistance I noticed can make you slow and stiff. Using these puts some spring back into them.

I've been aching like when I first starting lifting weights because these things exercise you and lots of little muscles that are hard to target with just weights, in new and different ways.

They are also ubber fantastic at toning and defining muscle... Can't recommend them enough...

which type are they, the tube ones or the wide elastic band type ones?

which type are they, the tube ones or the wide elastic band type ones?

Tubes, got'em off ebay off a seller with good feedback... The cheapest ones on there had bad reviews, people saying they snapped easily, so be savvy if buying off ebay.

Tubes, got'em off ebay off a seller with good feedback... The cheapest ones on there had bad reviews, people saying they snapped easily, so be savvy if buying off ebay.

If you could PM or post the seller would be most grateful,just seen a few vids on youtube and they seem rather effective, got a wedding to go to in June so need to tone up a bit :)

If you could PM or post the seller would be most grateful,just seen a few vids on youtube and they seem rather effective, got a wedding to go to in June so need to tone up a bit :)

Here are all his resistance band products, fitnessbands items - Get great deals on Sporting Goods items on eBay UK!

And here is the set I got

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Resistance-Bands-Fitness-Exercise-bands-Power-cords-/200575129557?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Exercise_Fitness_Fitness_Accessories_ET&hash=item2eb33597d5#ht_5983wt_905]★★Resistance Bands, Fitness Exercise bands Power cords★ on eBay (end time 12-Mar-11 19:16:21 GMT)[/ame]

Just bought these for when i start my PX90 programme.

Does the door anchor feel secure? I don't think it drust it not to snap in my face!

Just bought these for when i start my PX90 programme.

Does the door anchor feel secure? I don't think it drust it not to snap in my face!

is it metal or plastic? the ones I have ordered say it should have metal parts.

Also just seen this in the Argos sale, maybe worth a punt.....or not?

Couple of moves on there I will try out ;) Here is another one to get some ideas from, the the second one is one of my fav core exercises; it works a lot of muscles at the same time (compound exercise.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyCtzAF8F0&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Max Wettstein: Resistance Band Training[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XRe6HA7DVo]YouTube - Ab and Core Exercises with Resistance Bands[/ame]

Back