Reputable suppliers on ebay?

VTEC_ECK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone vouch for any sellers on ebay whom they have got some boxes from which all worked perfedtly as the majority of boxes i've had so far have had faulty tuners and i have read some post about alot of people having the same problem.

thanks

Andrew

i've had about four off a guy called egi1000. might be paying a little more but all work spot on with front covers aswell. fast delivery aswell only about 4 days from germany

How much on average you been payin for the boxes mate?

roughly about 80-90 but worth paying the extra as they're all spot on. like my new one was only 56(off someone else) but its only got 16mb memory now i've had to buy a memory extension in order for the evo camd to work. just wish i'd stuck with egi1000

Like leefield i got my sagem 2x from egi1000. Only needs a scan but comes with a disc with English instructions and plenty of software & images. Paid £76 + P&P

Right, i'm missing something here.. Lee, you say your new box has less memory then some others, how is this possible? i thought they would all be the same (sorry for my ignorance) And why do you need to run a cam?

Lee is on about the internal memory - most newer boxes have 32Mb whereas the older boxes have 16Mb. The box i had from egi1000 has 32Mb.

neathdrew said:
Lee is on about the internal memory - most newer boxes have 32Mb whereas the older boxes have 16Mb. The box i had from egi1000 has 32Mb.

No, all dboxes have 32 meg, but some boxes have 16 meg on a seperate plug in card, and sometimes are sent without this extra card in or in place,and then only shows 16 meg.
some dboxes have 32 meg on main board

The following info is from Dbox2 for dummies, good book if you need help

"The LCD Chipset Info

ENX-Decoder-Chip (usually Philips und Sagem)

GTX-Decoder-Chip (usually Nokia)
Finding Out how much Memory you have
Check the Bottom right of the LCD screenshot above, it says 32/00/08 in this particular one; this is the memory specification of your Dbox2.
The first number is the Internal RAM (in Mb)
The second number is the External RAM (in Mb)
The third number is the Flash Memory Size (in Mb) –This is the one that
determines images size of 8Mb

The following 3 specs are usually seen:

-16/00/08 (old Nokia Dbox2)
-16/16/08 (old Nokia Dbox2)
-32/00/08 (Sagem, Philips and New Nokia Dbox2) "

I got one off some one called Aliums, no probs at all.

To the guys who got boxes from egi1000, how well were they packaged ? i got mine from the dbox website and it turned up in some shitty old premiere box with about 4 pieces of newspaper and as a result or bad workmanship no longer works. I need some more but also want a reliable dealer, preferably uk.

the ones i got of egi1000 well had 3 actually were all perfect and very well packaged. and as i said very fast delivery. he has over 400 feedback and all positive. you cant go wrong mate.

The only thing i can add is try and stay away form those who have there feedback as Private there is a reason for this somewhere but i have no idea what it is.

I have bought from [email protected] his comms is brill but i received a nokia box that would not tune.

I sent it back as he said he would replace
£25.30 international standard-no data tracking just proof of postage
He says he never received item sent 20 days ago
I am claiming £98 for the box and £25.30 from parcelforce-dont know how long it will take?

He says he will send me a new box for £98 + £10 postage
I argued the point over the £10 postage and he agrees to send the box for £98
very friendly but I just want a f***** dbox2

thanks for all ur help ppl i dont no where i would be with out this forum

ecmnco said:
I have bought from [email protected] his comms is brill but i received a nokia box that would not tune.
I sent it back as he said he would replace
£25.30 international standard-no data tracking just proof of postage
He says he never received item sent 20 days ago
I am claiming £98 for the box and £25.30 from parcelforce-dont know how long it will take?
He says he will send me a new box for £98 + £10 postage
I argued the point over the £10 postage and he agrees to send the box for £98
very friendly but I just want a f***** dbox2

£98 what is it gold plated ?.

Have Fun

Back