Reputable suppliers on ebay?

VTEC_ECK said:
Can anyone vouch for any sellers on ebay whom they have got some boxes from which all worked perfedtly as the majority of boxes i've had so far have had faulty tuners and i have read some post about alot of people having the same problem.
thanks
Andrew

Flame me if you want but isn't it better to pay a bit more and get a brand new Dreambox? 12 months guarantee, newer technology and looks fantastic compared to DBOX's

Suppose... but i'm really just getting to grips with the d box now and from what i've read there's not that much people got dreamboxes up and running and hence not that much support. As i say i'm struggling as it is, if you could shine a little light on the subject that'd be great.

i've got my dreambox up and running and so did ajones1722. they are only the size of a video tape. very happy with mine

whats the least you can expect to pay for one, i have seen them on a website for £150+.... are they like the dboxes in that they are not manafactured anymore and are all 2nd hand ? if they are brand new units and still in manafacture how come they are so expensive ?

loady said:
whats the least you can expect to pay for one, i have seen them on a website for £150+.... are they like the dboxes in that they are not manafactured anymore and are all 2nd hand ? if they are brand new units and still in manafacture how come they are so expensive ?

129 squids + pp from satstore. new technology, guaranateed for 12 months, fast, sexy........why risk second hand, 10 year old technology ?

good box sellers

: snowman i would recommend speich000 he packs well sends out within 2 to 3 days
gives you all the right equipment to flash your box etc
sadly they do display german chanels but you just look on this forum for the latest sportster 1x or 2x depending on the amount of chips in your box

Just bought 2 Nokia Dbox2s from Ebay on Monday...and they arrived this morning (Wednesday)...Wow! Was well impressed! Both boxes are good too. Guys name is siggi548 and has 100% feedback!

You mind me asking how much you paid for them mate as the prices seem to be rocketing

It was £87 Buy It Now + £15 P&P. That's the cheapest I've seen for a while...they're normally going for about £96 + P&P. Sagems are a bit cheaper.

Back