reptile website

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey

i have a website up about reptiles but iam lacking content is there anyone interested in reps on here that have any ideas ?

i was thing of puttin up caresheets and how toos on building a viv fake rocks peoples reps all sorts i have started but its not great take a look www.night-watch.co.uk probably gona put a live webcam on there too not sure yet

I'll see what I can think of mate. We had a big walk-in cupboard for our Iguana. She used to have the spare bedroom to herself until our daughter came along.

She must have been about 4½ foot (Including tale) when she died.

PS: I was looking through your gallery and my arms used to be like yours I.e. Covered in scratches.........lol

Great picture of Lilly though! What age is she?

shes 2 great to hear its not only my arms that get abused :)

lol dont know who did it but someone must have clicked the advert at the bottom of the page i eared 80 cents for that cheers :D

Last edited:
thats somthing to bare in mind although i dont have any spiders but who knows :)

What about snakes mate? I have an albino red rat snake. Roughly 5 ft in length at the moment. Eats live mice. lol. I can give you some info on them if you want mate? Also you could check out my local shop site, world of aquatics, try googling it mate, I know they have a site.

I would be happy to provide any information you require with regards to my snake, and can provide some photos if you want.

Here is Winston eating.

Image034.jpg

just looked at your site its nice thanks for your reply i will keep you in mind and thanks for the help will be in touch

anyone else with info they could provide me with care sheets / how too's there reptile pics / setups

thanks

Back