replay fault

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
l know the new update a few months back had a few floors , ie auto scan is no good , but need to find living tv . wifes going mad it went off the other night did manaul scans in the frequancy its on on the eurovox but no joy ? birmingham telelpest , any idea cheers

hi smirnoff living is working fine on my replay same area as you frequency is 6030 ch 166 on my replay but cn my may be different on yours do a network scan this should only pickup the missing channels

edogg

cant head my head around this ? living has moved again . anyone know wot frequancy its on now .. 603.0 on eurovox but not on replay on that number

cheers

bump: help: wifes doing my head in .. ok scanned on 603.0 and no living channel also uk gold has gone . did a scan on eurovox and it came back no problems . but the replay is not having it now ?

telepest birmingham and is anyone else havin that same problem ?

cheers .

It'll be buried in TVCH something M8.

It's def there - somewhere - honest!

Push comes to shove - do full scan, and check yur TVCH area - which part of the country and who was you 'pre VM provider'??

Maybe get a channel dump from someone??

If you know anyone who does have a box - simply clone theres using the null modem cable using the method shown on page 11 of the attached simple guide ;)

Back