Replay Box

najeeb

Inactive User
Reaction score
have a look at this REPLAY BOX on ebay, Item number: 5838268370,

Yep they're nice boxes... I didnt think they were released yet tho?

liamcrayden said:
Yep they're nice boxes... I didnt think they were released yet tho?

any info on the replay box liam, can this take the place of the dbox?

Its alot better than the DBOX ;) and supposedly the next generation receiver. It combines the best of the dbox, pace, samsung, dreambox, eurovox, fta101 and silverbox to make the ultimate receiver :) Its probably worth getting one...

liamcrayden said:
Its alot better than the DBOX ;) and supposedly the next generation receiver. It combines the best of the dbox, pace, samsung, dreambox, eurovox, fta101 and silverbox to make the ultimate receiver :) Its probably worth getting one...

this replay box is the only one on ebay?

I didnt think they were released yet... but im not sure. The official website is DOWN at the moment so I cant check. Its been suggested that the retail price is £159 WITHOUT harddrive, and £199 WITH harddrive.

If you are going to bid make sure you pay using a secure method in case its a ploy to run off with your money.

Liam

OK the website is back online... seems they were released on the 1st of December so these are brand new and just out!!
Go to www.replaybox.co.uk for some info ;)

liam, are you familiar with how they work, like channel scans, keys

I would imagine nthell would have tried to prevent this replay box from coming out,

these box's look great ! but i would wait until more people sell them at the moment only one on ebay selling them but they look great i want one !!

I can't believe someone would put out a box like that and not include an ethernet port. I'm sticking with my Dbox.

not having any sort of network connection, wired or wireless is just plain stupid

Hi guys, I should be getting mines this wednesday hopefully :) will let u guys know how gud it is. Its suppose to be the next best things AFTER the DBOX, the Designers have hit the spot with this box i got the info 2 weeks ago. It doesnt have the big Lcd like the DBOX but the Tuner is capable of letting u watch 1 channel and record another! providing they are on the SAME transponder.

you can connect any ATA hard drive up to 200gig!

Features a similiar EPG system used on the Dbox.

Its a shame it doesnt have a Ethernet port wouldve like to have made it wireless like everything else ;) but it does have a RS232 port.

When i get mines ill keep u guys posted maybe write a review or something.

Elite786

elite786 said:
Hi guys, I should be getting mines this wednesday hopefully :) will let u guys know how gud it is. Its suppose to be the next best things AFTER the DBOX, the Designers have hit the spot with this box i got the info 2 weeks ago. It doesnt have the big Lcd like the DBOX but the Tuner is capable of letting u watch 1 channel and record another! providing they are on the SAME transponder.

Its a shame it doesnt have a Ethernet port wouldve like to have made it wireless like everything else ;) but it does have a RS232 port.

Elite786

what price are they going for

elite786 said:

Elite786

what about channel scans and keys, any info

any more news on these?

I've just spent the last month trying to integrate my dbox into a stable htpc / pvr system and would definitely prefer this.

Anyone got one yet?

hi guys, sorry for not keeping u guys updates yesterday the box has been delayed :( until next week now! as far as i know the box comes with 12 months warranty and software is on CD. channel scan is similar to the eurovox ive been told just enter the correct freq i.e 6887 for N T HELL or 6952 for TelePest! comes with built in BRUTEFORCE scanner. has Full EPG unlike eurovox. ill try my best to do a full write up once i get it.

I will be able to confirmall this once i receive the actual box.

the Price hasnt been set but its ESTIMATED at around £150 excluding hard drive.

Last edited:
Sounds good, I'll definitely be keeping an eagle eye on this thread.

I don't suppose you've got any info about the hard drive requirements? Are normal ide hard drives okay? Also, I've heard a rumour that hd size is limited to 200 gb for some reason.

gerner said:
Sounds good, I'll definitely be keeping an eagle eye on this thread.

I don't suppose you've got any info about the hard drive requirements? Are normal ide hard drives okay? Also, I've heard a rumour that hd size is limited to 200 gb for some reason.

Any normal IDE hard drive NOT SATA(Serial ATA)!

The IDE drive can be ATA66, ATA100 maybe ATA133(unconfirmed)

doesnt matter if its 2MB cache or 8MB

Minimum size is 20gig and maximum is 200gig

hope that helps mate

Back