Replay Box Review

@fermec i had a 80gig seagate but it was shagged so i took out my 80gig hitachi out of my pc and it works perfectly m8:)

1 week on its back to 738 i give up this is just not working for me i have tryed every this still get this . this is what i get and what i have ..i have a 200GB Segate i get bad glitching lose of my clock rebooting recordings wont come on when i set them and only now and next egp i thinks this image was not good for n..t.......- areas i hope the next image is good for me

Im in smoggy land too i seem to get glitching on approx 4 channels paramount ukgold and i forget the others using 742 software never had any glitching on previous boxes like im gonna try a hd in it next week see if that sorts it out :Cheers:

i've got 742 on had slight glitching. so i bought a booster and it didnt work just said no signal with i plugged in. so i ran the feed straight from the wall to thr booster and from the booster into a 2way splitter 1 going upstairs for my dbox and the other in the siitng room for the replay. i then reflashed with the hard drive connected and rescanned for channels. that was about 10hours ago and it's never flickered since. and i've got a 80 gig hitachi HD in and the pvr functions are spot on too.

so if you read this elite i got it sorted m8:)

krazylegz said:
i've got 742 on had slight glitching. so i bought a booster and it didnt work just said no signal with i plugged in. so i ran the feed straight from the wall to thr booster and from the booster into a 2way splitter 1 going upstairs for my dbox and the other in the siitng room for the replay. i then reflashed with the hard drive connected and rescanned for channels. that was about 10hours ago and it's never flickered since. and i've got a 80 gig hitachi HD in and the pvr functions are spot on too.

so if you read this elite i got it sorted m8:)

Hi mate, good to see u got it sorted :Clap:

just for reference which booster did u buy. Just so others know which one to get.

:Cheers:

i bought a philips 2way booster from asda for £8.99 although i could have just bought a 1-way and saved myself a quid...lol

Back