Replay Box Review

Thankyou Elite786.
Took delivery of a replay box today and followed your instructions on how to set it up.
Worked first time no problem.
Realy impressed with the video and sound quality.
Havent tried recording yet.

if only the egp was as long as the dbox this box would be perfect the picture is great a few gliches when your setting up recordings it seems to glitch when you are setting recordings or using the egp to scan through the channels recording is ok but could be easy if egp was longer

bloodstone1964 said:
if only the egp was as long as the dbox this box would be perfect the picture is great a few gliches when your setting up recordings it seems to glitch when you are setting recordings or using the egp to scan through the channels recording is ok but could be easy if egp was longer

hi mate, there should be a fix for the limited EPG n sticky freezing probd. its due out late next week. willk eep u posted as soon as it is.

Elite786

768 software

It says in the tutorial on the 1st post 768 software is the latest use this.

The latest I have seen on this site is 740 where can I get the latest download from ?

what should i do ?

like the idea of recording onto a hard drive etc i have the fta 101 at the moment and im intrested in getting a replay i can sell the fta 101 for £150 so id have the money for the replay and could buy a hd for it later on ? would this replay box still work without the hd to watch tv thanks

mickymcdee said:
like the idea of recording onto a hard drive etc i have the fta 101 at the moment and im intrested in getting a replay i can sell the fta 101 for £150 so id have the money for the replay and could buy a hd for it later on ? would this replay box still work without the hd to watch tv thanks

yes the box wuold work just fine, slightly slow to boot up but thats all.

hi i have tryed every thing cant get a good egp just now and next on 742 and 738 little gliches on both images but that dont bother me what outer way is there to try and get my egp to work had hd out flashed it tryed forward path equaliser also 24 dbs boosters nothing will give me the egp sat with the box messing on trying stuff from 730 till 1100 at night nothing works help or do i just have to wait for the next image and hope that will be the image that gives me the egp i now from posting and pm guys on here there is a few guys in my area not getting the egp .anyway.this was also my big problems to
1) Intermittent rebooting, quite often .

2) Loss of time, quite a few occasions I’ve notice the incorrect time in the
morning even though it was correct the night before.

3) Channels frequently required to be unscrambled in parental lock all the time.

Last edited:
elite786 how does the 80 gig hd u installed preform is it ok no sticking.

I set my sisters up the other day and I fitted a 10 gig hd that I got from my xbox (unlocked it of course) and it works perfect.

Shenow wants to get a 160 gig Maxtor hard drive for it so I was wondering if this will be ok

Cheers

Femec

Back