Replay and Digivox

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
I take it this is where we can talk about these boxes

both of mine had funny turns on friday did anyone else lose there free to air channels on a replay or digivox

edogg

ok it must be mine because it happened again yesterday no channels at all turning it off/on fixed it

Hi Edogg

With the replay's, the box freezes up when it's been plugged in for a long time.

The amount of data in the EPG causes it to freez and as you rightly pointed out.

Unplugging and plugging back in again solves the problem as it clears the EPG.

Hope you are keeping well M8ty :Cheers:

Im itching to say something on the replay latest update but im not sure where or when or what i can say on the matter now. freezing/long updating issues would be at the forefront of my conversation should freedom of expression ever exist in this world wide web of ours. not blaming DW for this im blaming G.B's, MP's for this. Its funny really the people who supposed to represent us just carry on shi*ting all over us. Every time i see a politician on TV from now on, im going to make a point of singing a verse from the SCAT Man song. bee bap bap do da dap and all that. thanks for the tip on pulling the plug to clear epg though.

after waiting for ever for a anti glitch update l gave mine to my m8's kid lol .. l could update that for him tho lol .. when u have it m8 my pm works lol

Really excuse me for being late on this but is there a new update for the replay PVR?

isnt this the one im on. still has the issues that wenglish is on about or has there been another?

The latest is 913, This is the best image so far for *********, only bugs no EPG and you have to exit from the channel list manually when you change channel. I can live with both for no ********* :)

Why has this word been blanked out? It isn't a swear word I'll try stuttering.

That worked, is there something I don't know about in the Replay section?

if owts been edited then im sure its for both the safety of you and others who use this forum. take it easy pal we get the jist of your conversation.

Back