Replacement phone

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to update my mobile and was thinking of a Chinese phone as the price and specs compared to here are night and day, I'm not sure what to go for i see the xiaomi mi5 has a decent right up, but it's quite big (like most of the new phones) if anyone can give me some advice, my current phone is a HTC one (m7) I like it but it's slow and getting buggy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Keep in mind when buying the xiaomi mi5 you might have to pay quite a bit extra for the cost of importing it.

I really dislike the chinese bloatware on the phone itself , i'd recommend this phone if you have some knowledge of flashing and roms because those will help a lot.

Yeah I use a custom ROM on my current phone so flashing will be fine with instructions, outher than the customs charge and ROM it's a good buy then

I'd also consider looking at the new Moto G5. I had the G4 and for the price it was a cracking phone, only sold when i upgraded to honor8

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Looks not to bad gives me another option and android 7 straight out the box is a +

check out the Oukitel K6000 Pro i have one of these super fast battery lasts ages

6000mAh 5.5 inch 2.5D Arc Dragontrail Glass Screen Android 6.0 MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 8MP + 16MP Cameras Fingerprint Sensor

i have a 64GB card with all my music on but i don't need it

very pleased with it

hope this helps

Seems quite good and very cheap it's the 5.5" size that puts me off and i know most new phones are quite a bit bigger these days depending on battery, good option thanks

if you go for Chinese android phones most of the batteries let then down, thats why i got this one it has a massive 6000mAh Had it since Christmas 2016 and the battery has never gone flat on me

ive had 4 this is the best

its the same size as the iphone 6 plus

blue

I just went for the xiaomi mi5, so i should have it on the next month, some good options thanks again for the help

Back