removing duplicate wii channels

icm

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello,

i have been trying to get rid of my duplicate channels on my sond wii and so far all in vain. can someone please help. using the twilight hack which folder on the sd card do i put the .elf files. i have tried all the possibility bit none will work. also i have come across a .dol file. what do you do with this one. i have the wii with 3.3e and also i have the homebrew channel on it.

thanks.

hello,

i have been trying to get rid of my duplicate channels on my sond wii and so far all in vain. can someone please help. using the twilight hack which folder on the sd card do i put the .elf files. i have tried all the possibility bit none will work. also i have come across a .dol file. what do you do with this one. i have the wii with 3.3e and also i have the homebrew channel on it.

thanks.

Is your Wii modded?

There is a disk that you can just boot up to get the duplicate channels removed, but I don't know if it works with 3.3E

rename it boot.elf and put in root of your sd card and run the twighlight hack make sure you have the right region for your console.

Is your Wii modded?

There is a disk that you can just boot up to get the duplicate channels removed, but I don't know if it works with 3.3E

the wii is modded with argon. i have tried the iso which you burn to the dvd and then use it nbut it comes up with disc error unable to read. i hav also trid the twighlight hack by putting the .elf file on the sd card and use the twighlight dvd game and go to the sd card to look for the save game hack but not their. or am i doing it wrong.

thanks.

Step by Step

1. Begin by formatting your SD card to FAT16 if it is not already (in Windows it's just called "FAT"). FAT32 should also work in the latest release.
* If you get an error such as "Failed to read boot.elf (-1)!" then reformatting your SD card with the Official SD Card Format Tool may help.
* To do this on Mac OS X, open the Disk Utility (in Finder click the Go menu, select Utilities and find it there). Your SD card should show up as two entries. Choose the second entry, and then go to the Erase tab. Select the FAT16 option in the Volume Format dropdown, and assign a name to the device (if you want to), then click Erase. Confirm that you want to erase, and then follow the rest of this guide when it's done.
2. Copy the "private" directory from the download to your SD card.
3. Take your homebrew Wii executable (elf or dol file) and save it in the root directory of your SD card as "boot.elf" or "boot.dol" as appropriate.
4. Now, put the SD card into your Wii and turn it on.
5. Go into Wii Options --> Data Management --> Save Data --> Wii.
6. Find your Zelda save, click on it, click "Erase", and click Yes.
7. Open the SD card and select the "Twilight Hack" save that corresponds to your game region.
8. Click copy and then yes. Now exit out of the menu.
9. Insert The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game disc and run the game.
* If you have the USA version of the game, load the "TwilightHack0" or "TwilightHack2" version of the game as appropriate (see above).
* Otherwise, load the only "Twilight Hack" save game.
10. Once in the game, either walk backwards or talk to the man standing in front of you.
11. Enjoy.

not my step by step...this is from the wiibrew site...it got my homebrew channel working as i had same prob as you using the iso version.i think it has something to do with what chip you have,it worked perfect on my mates wii with a wiikey chip using the same dvd iso i tried.

Back