remote stopped working

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello-i got a ntl 2000 box and have been using and old cable and wireless remote(one with a green tab at the bottom) on it-after replacing the batteries its decided not to work and i just dunno why-any ideas???

also i have an all for one digital remote but cant seem to find a code to get that to work .

could something on the funcard stop the remote working ??

please help

nowt to do with funcard m8
sounds stupid but first check the batterys
then if ya can try the remote on a friends box or there remote on yours so ya can eliminate were the problem lies either the box or remte
hopefully it might just be the remote as easier to sort out
also rebooting the box and fix daft problems

if not any of the above..............

bin and go on fleabay, there evey were

cheap as well................

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
if not any of the above..............
bin and go on fleabay, there evey were
cheap as well................

WENT to a car boot sale last week a guy had about a 100 in a box 50p each

The way to check if any remote is working
If you have cctv, point the remote at the camera and keep pressing any button while someone else checks the monitor, if it's working, there'll see flashes on the monitor.

the remotes working fine -works a mates pace box and it interferes with mw on the radio,got the remote from my sammy that dont work either ive read on other forums the one for all remote i have will work it but no codes are forthcoming-please guys any ideas-its doing my head in havin to get up every 2 minits

if the remote works on your m8s then it should work on yours aswell {it wont be a remote problem}

if the green led on the box flashes when you activate the remote {then its the 3'68 mhz crystal on the mainboard}-----------if it doesn't flash then more than likely its the processor

i read summat while looking for the code for myy remote that the 2000 pace uses a different kind ov ir to the others

Back