remote mod tuts

robby12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
does any body hav the remote mods to make a sammy remote work a pace box and a pace remote to work a sammy box thanx in advance regards robby:Cheers:

Lance said:
I havnt seen those but i would also be interested myself as i have a few sammy remotes.
they are out there m8 i hav the mod to make a black remote work the sammy but i dont know what ive done with the mod to make the sammy remote work a black box lol anyways i'll upload this mod i hav for now and if anybody else has the sammy remote mod id really apreciate it :Cheers: regards robby

Dead easy m8, remove this for it to work on a sammy, and short it to work on the other type!!! thats all

L33tpL4y4 said:
Dead easy m8, remove this for it to work on a sammy, and short it to work on the other type!!! thats all
u got any pics on how to do this m8 ? :Cheers:

its the pic you posted m8, see that jumper on it, it will work with sammys and 4001 4010 and with it off it will do the rest!! simple as that. hope this helps

L33tpL4y4 said:
its the pic you posted m8, see that jumper on it, it will work with sammys and 4001 4010 and with it off it will do the rest!! simple as that. hope this helps
the pic i posted m8 is off the black remote not the blue sammy one it hasnt got a red jumper wen i open thatn how would i short thisn out ?:Cheers: regards robby

L33tpL4y4 said:
just an update m8 , its sorted now the sammy remote i had had 3 resistors so i had to remove all 3 of them and add an extra l.e.d anyways its sorted now thanx to u and chris 1975 for his help too cheers lads :Cheers:

Back