remember Commodore computer?

you forgot to mention the Commodore 16 and Commodore+4 ;)

whats coming by the way?

I still have an Amiga - it never went away!

Well it's asleep in its box to be truthful. :0)

I think they maybe realeasing some of the old games. Maybe ported to the newer windows. 1 day 19 hours

I never went to the darkside of Commadore, I loved my Speccy though Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy were the best games on it, there are some good speccy emulators out there

Romero ;)

i used to have a speccy and a c64, used to love jetset willy and manic miner
who remebers knightlore and the ultimate one's ie: jetpack, tick-a-tac..?....

hmm i remember trying to load dodgy copies of them and getting no-where :)

i loved my commodore, they were great at the time.

i had a c16, vic20, c64, amiga 500, and still got my amiga 600.

it will be interesting to see what the latest ones will be like!

hmm i remember trying to load dodgy copies of them and getting no-where :)

yeah, those were the days, and having to adjust the tape heads manually with a lil screwedriver to get the tapes to read correctly,

have a look here for some top nostalgia:

http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/heyhey16k.swf

Says it all......

Last edited:
he he yeah I remember doing that with the tape heads and the beeeeeeeep bip sound oh the joys of trying to copy speccy games one of my other favs was atic atac :)

Romero

yes had a Commodore 64 many moons ago :) wasnt it about 350 when it came out lol to listen to bleeps from tape to find after 15 mins it had crashed lol

only 2 and half hours to go????...and yes i sill have my amiga 1200, i cant play games on it because my floopy dont work. i remember cutting the shield to installed 3.5 harddrive (2.5 was very expensive at that time) an i still have 68030 card with 4 meg..do was the days..owered vic 20 + C64 + A500 and still have A1200

Spectrum

Oh the joys of getting the game three quarters loaded and then it crashing! I remember the first game I got with the spectrum - The Hobbit, spent hours playing that. Other favorites were all the Level 9 text adventure games and the ultimate - Football Manager which I remember playing for about 36 hours solid! Those were the days.

Back