Reliable retailer.....

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
I would just like to sing the praises of satstore (google for it) for thier services, the business is run by mark hemmings and he was most helpful in answering questions i had, i phoned today and the phone was answered by him personally to pay for my box at 4.00pm and he has put it out on special delivery and i will recieve tommorow (saturday).

If you are looking to buy one then i would highly reccomend him, if this post has contravened any forum rules then please remove, i am in no way affiliated with or know mark hemmings of the satstore, all i can say is the service is very good and i would like to share where i got my box(es) from.

BEWARE: I got my box at the price of £139 incl postage......he told me the boxes have gone up by £10 now so as demand rises i can only guess the price will start to rise to

As Loady, I bought my box from satstore. excellent service - next day.

anyone else bought from satstore? or know roughly how Big the 500c community is in the uk???

Hi Guys,

I also ordered mine from here as well, was expecting it to arrive today but spoke to mark he said the delivery was late coming in to him, but as you said he promised to send it out special delivery so should get it 2morrow, thats when the fun begins, will my first time at even seeing a dreambox.

I prefer to deal with companies where you can contact people on the phone like Satstore, seems a nice guy to deal with.

Frenchman

got mine there aswell spoke to mark personally aswell. phoned up and paid on monday box was here on tuesday by DHL.

waht can i say except spot on!

Also, look at his link to "named and shamed".......w*nkers that have ripped him off, no one from here, but just goes to show there are scammers every where.

I hope you get your money back.

Good luck to you m8.

i would like to say that i have purchased from both of these stores and found that they are both very reliable, delivery is a little faster from satstore, and there is always the added piece of mind that you can call him if needs be (as he's only a short journey away)
The german store is just as reliable and a little cheaper, but if things ever go wrong (i've not heard of any yet!) they are a little further away.

Got mine from Satstore from too - great service etc... basically underlinning Loady's comments

Back