[Release] commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

Sagem

Inactive User
Reaction score
as requested by Team-commando

Commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

Release will be today 16/02/2007 - 18h00
================================================== ================================
Basics:
================================================== ================================
- CVS-Stand 15/02/2007 (see Mailing List Archives for updates)
- busybox 1.3.1
- U-Boot 1.2.0 (squashfs 3.0 Lzma)
- Linux 2.4.34
- shellexec 2.28
- YWeb 2.1.3
- nhttpd 3.1.0
- dropbear 0.48.1 (sshd)
- smartctl 5.36
- IDE Support
- UK cable.xml
- UK zapit
Fixes:
Fixed settings.cpp - If scan.conf gets deleted or coruppted it defaults to uk cable (Cableuk 6887 - not Kabel Deustchland)
Fixed channellist.cpp - "Zapping History" now reads "Channel History"
Fixed bouquets.cpp - "Andre" has been changed to "Unsorted" and "All Channels"
cdkVcInfo.cpp - Displays IP address settings on boot up
neutrino.cpp - UK extras menu has been added
remotcontrol.cpp - Progress Bar
New Features :
LCD-EPG
EPG Search Function
CUSI - (Add/Remove Applications)
Chipset Info
Enhacements :
Real Bitrate Info in Technical Information
Extreme Infobar
sectionsd now has a bouquet filter
Sleep Timer removed
User Level Menu%u0025u0025u2019s
Defaults to UK cables if scan.conf gets corrupt or deleted
UK Time Zone
SetMyLocation - FEC setting
Other :
No Roms
No Keys

***NOTE: root password to commando

If you feel you need to post this image elsewhere please do not post keys with this image as we will not support illegal software!

Extreme Infobar

View attachment 24014

View attachment 24015

View attachment 24016

View attachment 24017

View attachment 24018

Last edited:
yessssssssssssssss its here finally here i hope it sorts out my problem

this is the best news ive heared for weeks look foward to trying it.

and thanks for your hard work.

well you lot and the digitalworldz team are leading the way forward

sounds fantastic to me and when i can i will try and i will leave feedback at some point as well

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

lets hope this is a stepping stone for others to learn and share and ask as they too become legends like you guys

its not hard to learn but it gets easier and better and better now look at the commando team brilliant simple as that

with thanks to the commando team

cheers

Many congratulations to Commando team. As previously stated, I am scared to death of trying any other image than the one which has been working for the last 12 months but it is comforting to know that you guys n gals are working hard on our behalf. Appreciate it.

My box has generally not been very fond of Commando images in the past, but this one certainly sounds tasty enough for me to have another go. The bitrate function is something I have had on my wishlist for a long time. Looking forward to trying this one.

ooh good a new toy to play with.

going to have a play now.

Only free channels

Hi

Just installed Commando 7.5 and it displays only free channels.

Any idea?

Regards

Did you read the write up for image in the feedback post?

In fact, I'll move this there once I submit.

Other :
No Roms
No Keys

There are no keys or roms in this image so you will only get FTA channels. You will have to put the nagra roms and keys in yourself.

I like images like this as it forces the user to learn a bit of modifying to get the image to work. It's not a secret, there's plenty of threads on it.

Have a search and if you can't get it, post back. There are special files in the download section that will help you too. ;)

cant login

hi i cant login using flash fxp can any 1 plz help thanks alot

thanks m8 i put that in then for user name i put root in cant login put dbox2 in cant login what is the user name thanks alot

Back