REl: TMC

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
hI YA ALL

Can anyone please tell me how, reliable the 'Tailor Made Circuits' are, coz I placed my order with them last week, and still i hadn't yet recived my '10 way pogo jtag' which i ordered from them.

The guy hasn't even got a phone number, he should have atleast one number for his business so people can contact him on.

Can anyone reassure me that I will get my stuff from the 'TMC'

tHAnks

saf:lsabre:

Last edited:
sarfraz said:
hI YA ALL

Can anyone please tell me how, reliable the 'Tailor Made Circuits' are, coz I placed my order with them last week, and still i hadn't yet recived my '10 way pogo jtag' which i ordered from them.

The guy hasn't even got a phone number, he should have atleast one number for his business so people can cannot him.

tHAnks

No problem mate. Mash is smack on. My pogo jtag arrived with a slight bit of damage and he sent a replacement straight away, no questions asked. You can email him [email protected].

He is akso a DW member.

Regards...........Chookey:xmas: :xmas:​

sarfraz said:
hI YA ALL

The guy hasn't even got a phone number, he should have atleast one number for his business so people can cannot him.

tHAnks

Hi All,
Yes you will get your goods, He is Spot on. I'd say business is good and maybe supply is a bit slower than demand. LoL
Email him as chooky as said, I know you want it like yesterday but so does everyone else.

TMC are 100% reliable, and mash is very helpful! if your order is delayed they are probably very busy. you will receive your goods mate!

They are very trustworthy mate, no problems with them ever they must just be busy or it may be the christmas post slowing things down.

have to agree bought a few bits from tmc never a problem

Hi all
I dont think your gonna get a bad word about him
One thing though isnt he a member here?
If the stuff aint arrived have u emailed him
to let him know whats happened

I ordered stuff off tmc last week, paid by nochex.

I never received any sort of communication from him so I emailed him and still haven't got a response.

He's probably busy at the minute as I've never met anyone with a bad word to say about him

Mash is a 100% guy sometimes he has a problem meeting orders but you do get it m8 he will not scam you that is a fact.I have used him several times

tmc top bannana

i've ordered 3 times now m8 and been amazed every time how quick his dispatch has been. 100% reliable. sure to be good reason for small delay... the post aint what it used to be m8 so hang on......

ive also ordered 2 or 3 items off tmc and never had any problems but this time of year he might be very busy

sarfraz said:
hI YA ALL

tHAnks

Yeah 110 % trusted mate
He does get bizzy sometimes and things go missing in the post which cant be helped but he will sort it im sure

Funny I had the same problem when ordering the pogo jtag, I ordered it on Wed morning, didn't hear nothing from him, in the end I pm'd him with a copy of paypal receipt, I received it the following Tues :mad:

jasperconran said:
Yeah 110 % trusted mate
He does get bizzy sometimes and things go missing in the post which cant be helped but he will sort it im sure
110% mate : maggie :

Re.tmc

Thank's guys for the reply,

I did e-mail him, and he has got back to me saying that i should recieve it in the next few days.
I'll keep you guys posted when it arrives.

My problem is that I can't wait for long, when I buy things over the net, I start getting doubts weather if the stuff would arrive or not.

When I ordered my proggy from the 'satstore' I recived the item the very next day. I expected the same from the 'TMC'.

I guess I have to wait a little longer,.

No bad word for the TMC.

Cheers DW!
:Cheers:

tmc has been the best for me so far sometimes he takes his time but always delivers

As everybody has said there is no problems in using tmc.
????? Are people finding any problems getting onto tmc,everytime i have tried over the last few days its been a no go.????????????

Lance said:
As everybody has said there is no problems in using tmc.
????? Are people finding any problems getting onto tmc,everytime i have tried over the last few days its been a no go.????????????

Hi All,

@Lance Just tried M8 straight on No Probs, http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com.

@sarfraz I'm the same Just want it there and then? (But She won't let me) LoL

Mash You need a courier service M8 delivered within 2hrs with free cold Pizza. PMSL

Back