REl: TMC

tina said:
Funny I had the same problem when ordering the pogo jtag, I ordered it on Wed morning, didn't hear nothing from him, in the end I pm'd him with a copy of paypal receipt, I received it the following Tues :mad:

Wot i meant was, it seems to be slow delivering with the jtags, perhaps there's a huge demand for them right now. I've a few friends that order from them and recommened them to everyone. I know he's 100% but can be frustrating when ordering over the net and wondering if it's ever gonna turn up. :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say I decided to try the new Plug and Play Led Simm.

Ordered it on the 06/12/2005 received 09/12/2005.

I've got it, finally

Hello peeps,

I would just like to say thank you for all the replies, and yes I have just recived my 10 way pogo jtag and it has worked a treat to get my bk and ird for a di4000. It was well worth the wait. Thanks TMC. I would buy again from them.

Advice for newbies like me,-= The 10 way pogo jtag is a very easy way to retrive your bk & ird from using the samsung debug tool, its solderless so there is no way you can cock it up. I found the samsung debug tool easier to use then the ocd commander.

Thanks guys

saf: bat :

sarfraz said:
Hello peeps,

I would just like to say thank you for all the replies, and yes I have just recived my 10 way pogo jtag and it has worked a treat to get my bk and ird for a di4000. It was well worth the wait. Thanks TMC. I would buy again from them.

Advice for newbies like me,-= The 10 way pogo jtag is a very easy way to retrive your bk & ird from using the samsung debug tool, its solderless so there is no way you can cock it up. I found the samsung debug tool easier to use then the ocd commander.

Thanks guys

saf: bat :

Well done mate........ :) nice to see it all come good 4 u

Back