Region locked game

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morning chaps,

Downloading a game and it states that it's "region locked" USA will this work on a flashed xbox 360.

TIA....

No you can only play the region your xbox is locked to (or region free games) unless you JTAG.

ah shucks, even when it's been flashed? oh well guess i'll stop the download now then.....

ah shucks, even when it's been flashed? oh well guess i'll stop the download now then.....

Nice to see you back about dibbers mate, hope all is well.

And unfortunately unless you got a jtag console, you can only play games from your region, or region free games.

yeah hi mate, thanks, well i aint back 24/7 like i used to be, just been having a break and that from it all with stuff going on, but hey i won't air my laundry in public! lolol....but thanks mate - jtag it is then!

chaps is there any way to make the game into another region? i know i'm grasping at straws lol, just think the game might be USA only....thanks

chaps is there any way to make the game into another region? i know i'm grasping at straws lol, just think the game might be USA only....thanks

What game is it?

Just did a quick search and found this.

Apparently it cannot be done:

n00bpwner360 said:
Its possible and doable...but you can't resign the ISO...so you can technically change the region code...but it isn't going to do anything because it'll break the signature which you can't resign.

Back