region free?

fisal

Inactive User
Reaction score
before i start downloading a USA game from torrent sites, using the backup loader to play games other than from EU

thanks

If you mean to play USA games on a PAL console, have a look at this link

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/198801/

Its a pack I put together that I personally use myself and after reading repeated request about region frees, USA games, etc, etc put all useful files in one easy place

If you want to play USA games on a PAL console, do what I do. Use Regionfrii to make the game think its PAL then use Brickblocker to remove any possible chance of it attempting an upgrade and bricking your PAL wii

You can also use the exact same method to make JAP games playable on your PAL Wii, I've done it with 100% JAP games to see if it was possible, and it is

Never had a single issue, you may find some USA games refuse to load as they need to upgrade, but if you are using softmod you shouldn't have that many... if any now. I have one of the very first batch of D2C chips fitted over 12 months ago and there are very very few USA games that refuse to play

But I also have softmod with the 002 error fix installed now, and just run an awkward game through that

Last edited by a moderator:
Back